X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
    i saw juno last night and i like it a lot
    first time you saw it?

i thought Juno was great. made me laugh more than alot of other movies.

Comment

• yeah it was the first time

it had a lot of clever humor, which i like

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
        yeah it was the first time

it had a lot of clever humor, which i like
        yeah, it did. juno is one of the movies that can make me laugh every time i watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Zooey!

<3
          agreed. she's purty

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• So I watched Slumdog Millionaire last night and enjoyed the hell out of it. I still would rate The Wrestler as my number 1 film of 2008 but Slumdog is easily top 5. Fantastic film.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Wanted didn't do anything for me. I don't see it in the same fun light as I did Shoot Em Up, which I really like, and I don't see it as a good movie. I remember thinking I was watching some weird mix of Fight Club and Office Space for the first 20 minutes, and then just action that didn't win me over. That's just me.
              My only gripe with wanted was that 20 minute stretch where it slows down after his training where Angelina tells her story and what not.

Just watched the Game for the first time ith Michael Douglass, another movie my dad recommended that I really liked, and fincher FTW

Speaking of Fincher, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1202580/ that made me excited.

Comment

• saw benjamin button last night, i really enjoyed it and it was well made.

Comment

• Saw Gran Torino last night and I gotta say that Clint is my hero.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• i saw 88 Minutes with pacino. was kinda weird, not a great movie, id give it a 4/10

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      i saw 88 Minutes with pacino. was kinda weird, not a great movie, id give it a 4/10
                      I hated that movie. ******* hated it. One of the maybe 10 movies in my lifetime I have hated so much stopped watching midway through. I rarely turn off movies midway through but 88 minutes was just so ******* bad that I have never regretted my decision to watch whatever was on TV late at night rather than finish that piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I hated that movie. ******* hated it. One of the maybe 10 movies in my lifetime I have hated so much stopped watching midway through. I rarely turn off movies midway through but 88 minutes was just so ******* bad that I have never regretted my decision to watch whatever was on TV late at night rather than finish that piece of ****.
                        yea i didnt have any expectations for the movie and i thought it started alright, but damn that end was pretty bad

Comment

• I think i'm going to rent Pineapple Express tonight. I really want to see that movie

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I think i'm going to rent Pineapple Express tonight. I really want to see that movie
                            Haha I was planning on renting that movie tonight.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I think i'm going to rent Pineapple Express tonight. I really want to see that movie
                              It's good, a little disappointing but amusing still. Not on par with Tropical Thunder, FSM and Z&M but still a fun time.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                                It's good, a little disappointing but amusing still. Not on par with Tropical Thunder, FSM and Z&M but still a fun time.
                                You mean someone actually laughed while watching Tropical thunder? I thought that was movie was terrible.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information