Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I honestly believe it did. It really is tough to judge acting in a comedy versus acting in a dramatic work like Button, but I would say that Robert Downey Jr. did a better acting job in Tropic Thunder than anyone in Benjamin Button. I'll even add that the role of Tom Cruise was better than everyone, but Taraji P. Henson.
    i fell asleep watching tropic thunder

Comment

• I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal is gold casting.

Comment

• just saw Gran Torino the other night- the best movie i have seen since No Country For Old Men....absolutely brilliant

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I bought The Prestige, Awake, and Talladega Nights on DVD today

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time.
            Yes it does.

Comment

I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal is gold casting.
              You mind your own ****hole.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I Love You Man looks like it will be one of the funniest movies of all time. Paul Rudd and Jason Segal is gold casting.
                qft, the commercial had me laughing.

Comment

Definitely. Probably my most anticipated movie of 09 behind Ashecliff.

Comment

+Andy Samberg + JK Simmons = brilliance?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• JK Simmons is always so, so good.

Comment

• I saw Slumdog last night. It was a really good all around movie. No real complaints.

I saw The Wrestler tonight, and I thought it was good, but really depressing.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                          I saw Slumdog last night. It was a really good all around movie. No real complaints.

wow, i really wanna see the wrestler, heard nothing but good things but i just havent gotten around to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            JK Simmons is always so, so good.
                            For sure. One of my favorites in anything he does.

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            I was supposed to go see it today, but I forgot about North Park's screening schedule and that there was a Sabres game :/

Comment

• Just saw religulous. I thought it was definitely entertaining and I certainly share Maher's hatred of organized religion, but I feel a lot of time his interviews he seemed to busy laughing at whom he was talking to instead of drawing out their true lunacy and letting the audience see how rediculous what they're saying was. Now I don't mind that since I see the lunacy just like Bill sees it, but this type of "documentary" can really turn people off who could've been brought to understand with a less arrogant "I don't but atleast I know that I don't know unlike this putz" approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                                Just saw religulous. I thought it was definitely entertaining and I certainly share Maher's hatred of organized religion, but I feel a lot of time his interviews he seemed to busy laughing at whom he was talking to instead of drawing out their true lunacy and letting the audience see how rediculous what they're saying was. Now I don't mind that since I see the lunacy just like Bill sees it, but this type of "documentary" can really turn people off who could've been brought to understand with a less arrogant "I don't but atleast I know that I don't know unlike this putz" approach.
                                i watched this a few weeks back and thought it coulda been produced in a much better way. his arrogance throughout the documentary tarnishes his credibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information