No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so I got Bangkok Dangerous in Blu Ray from netflix and started watching this, and I am going crazy over these hot asian chicks. My god that "Ohm" chick is out of this world hot. Anyone but Ness know what I am talking about?

God she is so hot I want to go to Asia and get me nice woman.
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
      Ok so I got Bangkok Dangerous in Blu Ray from netflix and started watching this, and I am going crazy over these hot asian chicks. My god that "Ohm" chick is out of this world hot. Anyone but Ness know what I am talking about?

God she is so hot I want to go to Asia and get me nice woman.
      I'm gonna have to rent this movie now.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
        I'm gonna have to rent this movie now.
        Panward Hamenee

not exact spelling but go to google and you will find her

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
          Panward Hamenee

not exact spelling but go to google and you will find her
          Is the movie any good other than hot asian chicks? I always liked Nick Cage.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Is the movie any good other than hot asian chicks? I always liked Nick Cage.
            Only half hour in, but I think its really cool so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              is this official? If so, im super excited about it.
              Oh, and there's more...

The New Frontiersman can be found at http://www.thenewfrontiersman.net/

And the Veidt Corporation has a cryptic website that just went up : http://76.12.48.112/hfiles/

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                And the Veidt Corporation has a cryptic website that just went up : http://76.12.48.112/hfiles/

Nice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• This stuff is getting me excited to see the Watchmen even though I know little to nothing about it.

Currently watching Catch Me If You Can on the television. I really enjoy this movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    This stuff is getting me excited to see the Watchmen even though I know little to nothing about it.

Currently watching Catch Me If You Can on the television. I really enjoy this movie.
                    I'm hoping it's better than the dark knight. That's how good I think this movie could be.

Comment

• I was excited for Watchmen when the trailer came out, but my excitement for it has nearly vanished since then. No particular reason, im just not nearly as excited as I was. Hopefully it stays this way so that I can go into the movie without gigantic expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                        I'm hoping it's better than the dark knight. That's how good I think this movie could be.
                        Really? They're probably going to have to leave quite a bit of stuff out from the movie that was in the GN. I'm not saying it's impossible for this movie to be great, but it does have a lot of expectation from the graphic novel as well as hype to live up to.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          Really? They're probably going to have to leave quite a bit of stuff out from the movie that was in the GN. I'm not saying it's impossible for this movie to be great, but it does have a lot of expectation from the graphic novel as well as hype to live up to.
                          I read somewhere they changed the ending.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            I was disappointed when I heard about what they did to the ending but I think that's something they can work around if they do it well. I know it has huge expectations and all I'm saying is if executed properly this movie could live up to and exceed the hype, like TDK did.

Comment

I read somewhere they changed the ending.
                              yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                                yeah

Yeah instead of a
                                it'll probably just be a
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information