Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm going to watch Ghostbusters 1 and 2 tonight. My favorite movies of all time. Although I actually prefer Ghostbusters 2 slightly

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I'm going to watch Ghostbusters 1 and 2 tonight. My favorite movies of all time. Although I actually prefer Ghostbusters 2 slightly
      I like 2 more than 1.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • I think the reason why i love Ghostbusters so much is because it was when Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, and Harold Ramis were all in their prime. Throw in Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Rick Moranis in his only good role and it's a great cast

        Comment


        • Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Ensemble wise,

          1. Doubt
          2. Frost/Nixon
          3. Milk
          4. Button
          37. Slumdog

          Hell, Dark Knight deserved it over Slumdog.
          I'd put Dark Knight above Button.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • I might put Dark Knight over everything there but Doubt lol

            Bale is the perfect Batman/Wayne, Ledger was terrific, Oldman and Eckhart were very good and both very underrated due to Ledger, and Caine/Freeman were their usual awesome selves.




            Comment


            • Theres only a few movies from this years crop that will get multiple viewings from me down the years. The Wrestler, Slumdog and probably Torino...oh and TDK. **** technical execution, **** great ensembles. BB is blahhhhh.

              @_@

              Comment


              • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                Theres only a few movies from this years crop that will get multiple viewings from me down the years. The Wrestler, Slumdog and probably Torino...oh and TDK. **** technical execution, **** great ensembles. BB is blahhhhh.

                @_@
                you're bah >:[




                Comment


                • I have decided I'm going to have a Bill Murray week

                  Tonight:Ghostbusters 1
                  Tomorrow: Ghostbusters 2
                  Wednesday: Caddyshack
                  Thursday: Rushmore
                  Friday: Life Aquatic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                    Theres only a few movies from this years crop that will get multiple viewings from me down the years. The Wrestler, Slumdog and probably Torino...oh and TDK. **** technical execution, **** great ensembles. BB is blahhhhh.

                    @_@
                    I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out which cursewords you were using before realizing you meant 4 stars

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I have decided I'm going to have a Bill Murray week

                      Tonight:Ghostbusters 1
                      Tomorrow: Ghostbusters 2
                      Wednesday: Caddyshack
                      Thursday: Rushmore
                      Friday: Life Aquatic
                      No groundhog day? :(

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I have decided I'm going to have a Bill Murray week

                        Tonight:Ghostbusters 1
                        Tomorrow: Ghostbusters 2
                        Wednesday: Caddyshack
                        Thursday: Rushmore
                        Friday: Life Aquatic
                        Add in What About Bob?

                        Sig by Hitman D.

                        Comment


                        • Where the Buffalo's Roam? The crappier hunter s thompson movie.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            you're bah >:[
                            i know.

                            I spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out which cursewords you were using before realizing you meant 4 stars
                            oops, 4 stars = f

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I have decided I'm going to have a Bill Murray week

                              Tonight:Ghostbusters 1
                              Tomorrow: Ghostbusters 2
                              Wednesday: Caddyshack
                              Thursday: Rushmore
                              Friday: Life Aquatic
                              Needs more Lost in Translation and Groundhog Day.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, you really can't have a Bill Murray week without Groundhog Day.

                                Hitman D

                                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information