No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught the last half of The Big Lebowski on one of those HD movie channels. God damnit that might be my favorite movie ever. I'm considering attending Lebowski Fest this year.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Megan Fox as Lara Croft anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Megan Fox as Lara Croft anyone?
        yeah I read that today, I dont buy it...she doesnt fit the character profile (ie...the chest profile) and to boot I dont even know why they are rebooting the franchise to begin with. Jolie was fine as Croft. That rumour is just Perez Hilton being a moron.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          yeah I read that today, I dont buy it...she doesnt fit the character profile (ie...the chest profile) and to boot I dont even know why they are rebooting the franchise to begin with. Jolie was fine as Croft. That rumour is just Perez Hilton being a moron.
          I just saw the head line, but I don't think it's a good idea at all. There is no need to reboot the franchise. They weren't so good and old that they should be brought back, and they weren't so terrible they need to be redone to save face. IMO, Jolie was the perfect fit for Lara Croft and what's done is done.

Comment

• Eh. Sexy adventuring women + tight clothing = money.

Megan Fox isn't a great fit, but it doesn't really matter, because the movies will suck and everyone will watch it because she's in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Watching the MTV Movie awards is like repeatidly being stabbed in the eye by retards who loved the latest 44 Tyler Perry movies and think The Love Guru was an excellent film.
              Tyler Perry is sin to humanity

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Funny thing with this...is Angelina does fit the bill but, they even made her wear a padded bra for the movies or atleast the 1st one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  Just caught the last half of The Big Lebowski on one of those HD movie channels. God damnit that might be my favorite movie ever. I'm considering attending Lebowski Fest this year.
                  I was going to watch it but, some reason that is like the only HD channel I dont get. Oh and the HDnetmovie channel.

Just a random note...HDNet and Reels channel are like my favorite channels these days. Direct TV is awesome. Love those trailer shows.

Glengarry Glen Ross is on HDNet tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• She's a babe. I would watch Megan Fox as Laura Croft.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Worse to Humanity or Movies, Dane Cook or Tyler Perry?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I was going to watch it but, some reason that is like the only HD channel I dont get. Oh and the HDnetmovie channel.

Just a random note...HDNet and Reels channel are like my favorite channels these days. Direct TV is awesome. Love those trailer shows.

Glengarry Glen Ross is on HDNet tonight.
                        Ha, almost watch Glengarry Glen Ross on the comp last night. Don't have DirecTV though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Worse to Humanity or Movies, Dane Cook or Tyler Perry?
                          I dont hate Cook as much as most...the guy is annoying but, he was atleast decent in Mr. Brooks.

Tyler Perry is one of the worst things to happen to cinema...especially when he is in front of the camera.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            Worse to Humanity or Movies, Dane Cook or Tyler Perry?
                            I despise Dane, but he doesn't have two TV shows/constant commercials on TBS, and about 8 movies a year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i dont mind dane that much. i cant stand tyler perry.

Comment

• Dane Cook once had a movie with Jessica Alba in it, so it at least he contributed to humanity, very little, but he contributed to it. So Tyler Perry wins!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information