No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane is pretty irrelevant at the moment, while Tyler Perry actively tries to disgrace cinema.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Dane Cook got to mack it w/ Alba, J Simpson, and Kate Hudson atleast. While on the flip side...Tyler Perry dresses up in women's clothing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• It's been awhile since I bought some DVDs, but I got a pretty nice haul this past weekend and I just finished watching the last of it today.

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints - Talked about it earlier, but it was a nice surprise. Really liked it.

25th Hour - Still hate that "floating technique" with the dolly that Spike loves, but I still enjoyed the movie. Barry Pepper was sick in this one.

Snow Angels - Pretty good. Rockwell was great in this one. He had a little "Raging Bull" moment late in the movie.

Half Nelson - Seen it already, but I needed it in the collection.

Million Dollar Baby - Like Half Nelson, I've seen it but needed it in shelf.

The Visitor - Great flick. Jenkins deserves all the accolades that he is getting for it.

Comment

• Just saw this one:

Good stuff.

Comment

• ive been meaning to watch that forever^.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I just came back from watching Notorious. Pretty good movie IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I just came back from watching Notorious. Pretty good movie IMO.
                I saw it today as well.

It was a very good movie.

I couldn't get over how good of a job they did of making the characters look like the real people.

Faith Evans, Lil Kim, and B.I.G. all looked identical to the real people at that point in their lives.

Heck even Derrick Luke looked like Diddy at times when he was in the right costume. Very good job.

Acting by those 4 was out of hand as well. Very good job.

The only one I couldn't stand was 2pac. Dude didn't look anything like 2pac. Didn't act like 2pac and did a real disservice to him.

Worth a watch IMO

Certainly no Slumdog or Wrestler tho. Damn if those are 2 of the best movies Ive seen since I was a kid.

Comment

• I could have watched Taken tonight but I didn't want to see it when that movie came out years ago when it was called Ransom.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• I watched Stop Loss tonight. I found it entertaining but I can see why critics didn't like it

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I could have watched Taken tonight but I didn't want to see it when that movie came out years ago when it was called Ransom.
                      Except Liam Neeson is 10x more bad ass than Mel Gibson.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        Except Liam Neeson is 10x more bad ass than Mel Gibson.
                        I think you just hate Mel Gibson for obvious reasons

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          I could have watched Taken tonight but I didn't want to see it when that movie came out years ago when it was called Ransom.
                          Taken was sick. WAYYYY better than GIVE ME BACK MY SON! And it's not even close to related to Ransom, there is no ransom, the background story of why she is taken is great, give it a chance. This stuff really happens.

Comment

• They are releasing a remake of Friday the 13th on Feb 13th. Looks pretty interesting, I might check it out.

Comment

• Watched Untraceable the other day. thought it was horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                They are releasing a remake of Friday the 13th on Feb 13th. Looks pretty interesting, I might check it out.
                                Thanks for the update on news everyone has known for close to a year now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information