No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never realized Batman was so popular...so much buzz surrounding the new one that's coming out. I havent seen Bale as Batman yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I never realized Batman was so popular...so much buzz surrounding the new one that's coming out. I havent seen Bale as Batman yet.
      Batman Begins was a great movie. I'm not a huge Batman or anything but they are did a great job on the first movie. Now that all the characters are established I think The Dark Knight will be even better (Two Face and Joker as villians)

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
        Batman Begins was a great movie. I'm not a huge Batman or anything but they are did a great job on the first movie. Now that all the characters are established I think The Dark Knight will be even better (Two Face and Joker as villians)
        interesting

Comment

• Has anyone seen this picture of the Joker yet?

Comment

• yeah i was never a fan of the bat man movies itll be interesting to see how this will be

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post

Has anyone seen this picture of the Joker yet?
              Thats an awesome picture.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• i can't wait till the dark knight comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Don't forget Summertime Switch starring Rider Strong and the fat kid from the Sandlot
                  Patrick Renna: Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was into hard drugs nowadays.

Kind of want to see Strange Wilderness. Think Talladega Nights meets Rolling Kansas

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489282/

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• getting this for christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post

Has anyone seen this picture of the Joker yet?
                      im so pumped for this movie, it looks insane.

Comment

• i havnt seen u in awhile dchess where u been hiding i dont see at rover or here

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                          i havnt seen u in awhile dchess where u been hiding i dont see at rover or here
                          posted a couple times at rover today, for the first time in a month or two. and i took a week off for the canadian sig i was wearing then i had turkey break, so thats two weeks there, and after that just havent been posting as much. dunno why, just havent

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58
                            i can't wait till the dark knight comes out
                            Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Morgan Freeman, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Cillian Murphy, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Caine, Anthony Michael Hall, and Buffalo-bred William Fichtner.

10, yes 10, A-List Actors!!!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              I never realized Batman was so popular...so much buzz surrounding the new one that's coming out. I havent seen Bale as Batman yet.
                              its because they basically redefined the movies with the newest one. took a whole new approach, much darker, no more mr.freeze, and tacky villans like that with no story line. the new one is awesome, villas make sense, story has depth, and thats why people or so pumped for the new one

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                                its because they basically redefined the movies with the newest one. took a whole new approach, much darker, no more mr.freeze, and tacky villans like that with no story line. the new one is awesome, villas make sense, story has depth, and thats why people or so pumped for the new one
                                You know you loved Mr. Freeze.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information