Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm watching the Count of Monte Cristo right now!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      I don't really agree. I thought that Farrell played as big a role in Phonebooth's crapfest as anything else. And even in Bruges he seemed like he was hitting the ceiling of his range of acting emotion at times.

      I don't think he's anywhere near Damon.
      Thank you for someone else seeing the light with Colin Farrell.

      Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      I'm watching the Count of Monte Cristo right now!
      The book is amazing!


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • I just watched Tropic Thunder again. Hilarious.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I just watched Tropic Thunder again. Hilarious.
          Both Tropic Thunder commentaries are gold. One is informative and the other is ******* hilarious.

          Comment


          • I might watch The Prestige tonight as well. Not sure though

            Comment


            • I saw a trailer for The Soloist on the Tropic Thunder DVD. It looks really good but it seems fairly cookie cutter. It looks like it follows a lot of the same steps that Reign Over Me and Resurrecting The Champ followed.

              Nevertheless I want to see it when it comes out in April

              Comment


              • I'm trying to figure out what to watch right now, myself. I only have a small amount dvds here that I havent seen yet...I may re-watch something, though. A boring night.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Yeah I need some movie ideas right now. I'm thinking oldie but goodie.....any suggestions?
                  .......

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                    Yeah I need some movie ideas right now. I'm thinking oldie but goodie.....any suggestions?
                    This isn't an oldie but I watched Brick a couple nights ago and loved it. I am a big fan of Noir cinema and Brick was a brilliant modern take on it. It should be very easy to find online as it only came out a couple years ago. I am kind of pissed it took me so long to finish watching as I watched the first 10 minutes 2 years ago. I watched the movie with my friend and he was not a fan (I think because he couldn't get into the noir aspect of the film and because he didn't buy into that he hated the dialogue) but he was under the influence. I have heard many good things about the movie from other people so I think it is usually well recieved.

                    If you want an oldie I would recomend Stanley Kubrick's The Killing. It is available on watch-movies.net so it is easy to find and I think it is an incredible movie.
                    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 02-01-2009, 12:57 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Both Tropic Thunder commentaries are gold. One is informative and the other is ******* hilarious.
                      Yup, I just listened to the actor's commentary a few days ago and RDJ was genius.
                      Last edited by Paul; 02-01-2009, 12:59 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Yup, I just listened to the actor commentary just a few days ago and RDJ was genius.
                        He really blew me away in the commentary. He was hilarious from start to finish which I did not think was possible just because he had to focus on staying in character.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          This isn't an oldie but I watched Brick a couple nights ago and loved it. I am a big fan of Noir cinema and Brick was a brilliant modern take on it. It should be very easy to find online as it only came out a couple years ago. I am kind of pissed it took me so long to finish watching as I watched the first 10 minutes 2 years ago. I watched the movie with my friend and he was not a fan (I think because he couldn't get into the noir aspect of the film and because he didn't buy into that he hated the dialogue) but he was under the influence. I have heard many good things about the movie from other people so I think it is usually well recieved.

                          If you want an oldie I would recomend Stanley Kubrick's The Killing. It is available on watch-movies.net so it is easy to find and I think it is an incredible movie.
                          Thanks for the suggeations. I think I'll give Brick a watch.
                          .......

                          Comment




                          • Malkovich, Malkovich.........MALKOVICH!!!!!!!!!!



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • James Cameron's Avatar...thoughts?

                              http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499549/

                              Known about it forever but, it's finally coming out this year.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Gio Ribisi has me a little excited



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information