Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GI Joe used to be pretty legit. Even the TV shows were entertaining with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

    The movie looks terrible though.

    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

    Comment


    • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      GI Joe used to be pretty legit.


      hell yeah it was

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • William Shatner wanted to play Kirk in the new Star Trek but they didn't want him because the movie is suppose to be near the beginning of Kirk's career. However, they casted Chekov in the movie who doesn't come in till way later :X I really hope it will be good. I like Sylar as Spock and Simon Pegg as Scotty but John Cho as Sulu is a weird cast.I guess I'm just use to him in comedy roles. Bones better get the good jokes not Sulu!

        Sig by Hitman D.

        Comment


        • I'm just going to see Star Trek for Diora Baird.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...uper-bowl-spot

            haha what a piece of **** movie

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Well, if you didn't know, you can tell from that 30 seconds who the director is.

              Also, I feel like they are going to try and turn even stevens from an awkward, social reject in the first one to an attempted badass, bmoc in the 2nd, which should be hilarious.

              Comment


              • All the other super bowl trailers are on there, too. Year One looks like it could be hilarious. Land of the Lost could be funny but I fear it'll just be Will Ferrell yelling for like 2 hours.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • Year One looks like all sorts of win. Jack Black, Michael Cera, Paul Rudd, Tobias all in one trailer and written/directed by Harold Ramis = win.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    More like best movie ever. /sarcasm

                    It's based a cartoon with sentient beings who can transform between a car and robot. It's not the best idea to base a movie off of. I found the first one to be entertaining however, but I watched that show a lot as a kid.

                    Sig by Hitman D.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      but I watched that show a lot as a kid.
                      I loved that show as a kid but I thought that the movie was about a half hour too long and it was Michael Bay, who just made it too, well... you know the kind of crap he does.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I loved that show as a kid but I thought that the movie was about a half hour too long and it was Michael Bay, who just made it too, well... you know the kind of crap he does.
                        I'll agree that it was long. I like most of Michael Bay movies though. I never go into them expecting an award winning movie but some laughter and some action. I enjoyed Armageddon (mostly because Bruce Willis is my favorite actor), The Rock, Bad Boys I and II, and Transformers. I even enjoyed The Island, but that was more because of Scarlett Johansson than Bay. I think Michael Bay gets hated on a little too much around here.

                        Sig by Hitman D.

                        Comment


                        • I'm seeing He's Just Not Into You this weekend so once again I'll be able to keep everyone updated on chick flicks and romantic comedies. My wife owes me big time

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            I'll agree that it was long. I like most of Michael Bay movies though. I never go into them expecting an award winning movie but some laughter and some action. I enjoyed Armageddon (mostly because Bruce Willis is my favorite actor), The Rock, Bad Boys I and II, and Transformers. I even enjoyed The Island, but that was more because of Scarlett Johansson than Bay. I think Michael Bay gets hated on a little too much around here.
                            The Rock, The Island and Bad Boys I are three that I think if I were to watch now, I would hate so I wont for the sake of keeping it how it is in my mind.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              The Rock, The Island and Bad Boys I are three that I think if I were to watch now, I would hate so I wont for the sake of keeping it how it is in my mind.
                              The Rock is awesome. Not even Michael Bay can ruin that movie

                              Comment


                              • Unsure if it was mentioned in this thread yet, but I just saw The Rocker with Rainn Wilson and I haven't laughed that much to a movie in a long time.

                                It was pretty stupid comedy but there were a lot of laugh out loud moments. Jason Sudekis was amazing in it. Definitely worth watching if you're in a "I don't care what I'm watching as long as it's funny" mood.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information