Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memento is my all time favourite

Comment

• has anyone seen the movie Wolf Creek? Dumbest movie i have ever seen. I wanted to choke myself after the first 20 minutes.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        has anyone seen the movie Wolf Creek? Dumbest movie i have ever seen. I wanted to choke myself after the first 20 minutes.
        Any horror/thriller that's "based on real events" usually ends up like that

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Any horror/thriller that's "based on real events" usually ends up like that
          yeah...im slowly finding that out. My girlfriend almost forces me to watch scary movies. it sucks. such bad acting. and also bad plots and storylines.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Anything Scorsese, and most of Guy Ritchie

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Memento is my all time favourite
              yeah its one of my fav movies of all time as well. so overlooked by critics and the oscars at the time

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                yeah its one of my fav movies of all time as well. so overlooked by critics and the oscars at the time
                It was pretty much universally praised by critics, and nominated for 2 oscars.

???

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0670479

Brad Pitt and his Ocean's Eleven director Steven Soderbergh are set to reteam for a movie adaptation of Michael Lewis' bestselling book Moneyball: The Art Of Winning An Unfair Game. Soderbergh is in talks to direct the film, in which Pitt is slated to star as Oakland Athletics baseball coach Billy Beane.

Lewis' book chronicles the complicated computer analysis system Beane used to create a team that regularly contended for baseball's World Series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210166/

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post

My all time fav!
                    Can't go wrong with Ali Larter in a whip cream bikini.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0670479

Brad Pitt and his Ocean's Eleven director Steven Soderbergh are set to reteam for a movie adaptation of Michael Lewis' bestselling book Moneyball: The Art Of Winning An Unfair Game. Soderbergh is in talks to direct the film, in which Pitt is slated to star as Oakland Athletics baseball coach Billy Beane.

Lewis' book chronicles the complicated computer analysis system Beane used to create a team that regularly contended for baseball's World Series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210166/
                      As awesome as this is , it's my favorite book and there is so much SABR info and tools in the book that it won't nearly be as entertaining or good. So much against this

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I've never been a fan of Ali Larter...never understood why she played the "hot chick", Mox's current girl friend, bug eyed, Amy Smart is better looking, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          As awesome as this is , it's my favorite book and there is so much SABR info and tools in the book that it won't nearly be as entertaining or good. So much against this
                          It's pretty much like that for any book turned movie though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                            its one of the most critically acclaimed films of the last 10 years probably...its Nolan's masterpiece and is consistently praised as one of the most unique films of all time...I dunno what you are talking about lol
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just finished Slumdog Millionaire and holy**** was it awesome. Far exceeded my expectations. It definitely takes the top spot in my favorite movies from 2008. So good.
                              Last edited by Paul; 02-05-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                It's pretty much like that for any book turned movie though.
                                There have been plenty of awesome Book-Movie adaptions...lots of them get a bad rap, because of movies like LOTR and Harry Potter which left so much of the source material out of the movies (usually due to length), but even if you look at a film like Fight Club, the movie is far superior to the book IMO. Or look at TV. The Dexter TV series in infinately better then the books, but thats mostly due to Jeff Lindsay being a poor writer. To assume that all books are better then their movie counterparts simply isnt true.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information