No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizzy Caplan is pretty hot when she has longer hair (true blood) but, I didnt really find her all that attractive in Cloverfield. Kate Hudson is a babe.

Speaking of women who look better w/ long hair...I've never, ever, ever found Michelle Williams to be attractive but, she looks great in that predictable ass movie, Deception, with Hugh Jackman and Ewan Mcgregor. I actually had high hopes for that one after I first saw the trailer.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-05-2009, 09:57 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Has anyone seen My Best Friends Girl? Is it good? I have a thing for Kate Hudson(I know she has no chest) so I will probably enjoy it.
      anything with dane cook in it is not worth watching....and i do not know how you could possibly like kate hudson- shes a good looking blonde, nothing that spectacular about her, and is not talented at all

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I know what you all are thinking, and yes, Jumanji is still awesome.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Just watched Problem Child, one of my favorites as a kid and still was awesome.

Also speaking of bad Book to Movie transitions: The Power of One. PK! The erase like 80% of the scenes with Doc the books biggest secondary character.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            Just watched Problem Child, one of my favorites as a kid and still was awesome.
            Awesome movie.

Comment

• I watched it after John Ritter died and it may have been the closest I've ever come to crying at a movie. I agree, awesome movie.
              I really feel like watching Stay Tuned now.

Comment

• Finally got around to seeing The Wrestler and to no surprise of mine, i loved it. Mickey Rourke was simply phenomenal as the Ram. Great movie.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                  Finally got around to seeing The Wrestler and to no surprise of mine, i loved it. Mickey Rourke was simply phenomenal as the Ram. Great movie.
                  Pfft, Mickey Rourke backed out of wrestling Chris Jericho in Wrestlemania.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Garden State is so underrated. Such a great movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Garden State is so underrated. Such a great movie
                      Yes! I love that movie so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Yes! I love that movie so much.
                        The absolute perfectly written, surreal masterpiece

Who just saw some titties?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Leon the professional

One of my favorite movies of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            it was pretty bad...jason biggs is the same character from american pie, dane cook is well, dane cook, Hudson looks good as always...I felt the only good things about the movie were Alec Baldwin, who is rather entertaining, and Lizzy Caplan, who I felt was more attractive then Hudson.
                            I love Lizzy Caplan. Can't comment as to how she looks in Cloverfield as I've never seen it, but she is typically quite the sexpot.

Also, Leon is a great movie. You have to watch the right version though so you can see 13 year old Natalie Portman try to have sex with an old French guy lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Garden State is so underrated. Such a great movie
                              Zach Braff is my idol...wrote, starred and directed in that by what? Age 25? Dude is awesome.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• all this pedo talk is starting to get to me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information