No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K today i saw bourne ultimatum.... AWESOME MOVIE!!!! i was entertained the whole way through... came home and my mom had rented Hot Fuzz.... FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!! wow im still laughing... good movie day!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Just saw a bootleg of the Simpsons at a friends house. Not very good at all imo.

Comment

• "Tombstone" on now on TNT. One of my favorite movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Just saw a bootleg of the Simpsons at a friends house. Not very good at all imo.
          What didnt you like about it?

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
            What didnt you like about it?
            Just wasn't very entertaining at all. The only part that had laughing was the roof scene with Bart and Homer in the beginning. And that was just a slight chuckle. I'm glad I didn't spend the money.

Comment

• I saw Shawshank Redemption the other day. The only reason I really stayed to watch it, was because IMDb had it as the 2nd best movie all time. Reason enough I thought. But boy, am I glad I watched it. Definately top 3 in my book, probably number one. What a good movie. I caught myself in awe at the last thirty minutes. Just a great movie all around.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• One of my favorite movie, "13th Warrior".

Here's a great battle scene out of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nszfem51v...elated&search=

Comment

• I'm going to watch Shawshank Redemption tonight. I've never gotten around to seeing it before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    I'm going to watch Shawshank Redemption tonight. I've never gotten around to seeing it before.
                    I think you'll love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      I think you'll love it.
                      I've heard incredible things and am really looking forward to it. Just have to wait for freakin Glavine to finish this out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                        One of my favorite movie, "13th Warrior".

Here's a great battle scene out of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nszfem51v...elated&search=
                        Only an arab would bring a dog to war.

Comment

• Just finished it. I have to say it's one of, if not my favorite movie of all time.

Comment

Just finished it. I have to say it's one of, if not my favorite movie of all time.
                            ever seen clockwork orange, Blade runner or Memento?

Comment

Just finished it. I have to say it's one of, if not my favorite movie of all time.
                              The great thing is, you'll probably enjoy even more the second time.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Hot Fuzz is the shiz. The editing in it is amazing. It's one of those movies where if you have surround sound, it's just amazing. Turn those speakers up, the audio will throw you in the back of your seat. Really good twist as well and Nick Frost is funny as hell. Basically it's a 2 hour thrill ride with great diologue, good laughs, and a ton of action (the final shootout scene is awesome!).

Just got done with 300 again, amazing movie. Better than Sin City IMO. I was expecting a bit more but still awesome. Butler stole the movie, great performance. "Spartans, tonight we dine in hell." What a kick ass line.

Oh and here's The Dark Knight Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkR1hoie210

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information