No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halsey, you just plain suck, don't you?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Halsey, you just plain suck, don't you?
      Not true at all. I suck with style. No reason to be plain about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        Not true at all. I suck with style. No reason to be plain about it.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
          Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
          Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?
          Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
          Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
          Roger Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
          Joey: You are Kareem. I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.
          Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?
          Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
          Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
          Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
          Roger Murdock: The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

That is my favorite part of Airplane as well. Coming in 2nd would be the old lady talking jive. Hilarious movie.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just watched this having not seen it in like 9 years. I forgot how good it was.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

I just watched this having not seen it in like 9 years. I forgot how good it was.
              Never saw this one but I've heard it is good.

I went to see "Taken" the other night and it was solid. I'd say a B+ maybe.

Anyone else getting psyched for "Watchmen"? I saw the previews in the theater and it looks awesome.
              Scott Wright, President
              Draft Countdown.com
              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                Anyone else getting psyched for "Watchmen"? I saw the previews in the theater and it looks awesome.
                The graphic novel was pretty sweet. Don't know how good the movie can be with Zack Snyder directing though. Dawn of the Dead was ok. 300 could be one of the most overrated movies ever.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

I just watched this having not seen it in like 9 years. I forgot how good it was.
                  Not my favorite Coens but still a fantastic movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                    Never saw this one but I've heard it is good.

I went to see "Taken" the other night and it was solid. I'd say a B+ maybe.

im looking forward to watchmen so much...it looks fabulous

i loved 300 personally, i know its a love it or hate it type of movie so i think snyder can do a great job with this

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• My worry is that Watchmen is a thousand times more complicated than 300 in just about every way. It's much more information to try and squeeze into a movie (people who haven't read the book may not quite get this, but a direct translation to film would likely be three films long), it's got a much more complex feel that needs to be communicated, it has very deep rooted philosophical ideas being perpetuated through the plot, and it is very much not a normal hero story.

If Snyder pulls it off, great. I just hope the thing is watchable.

Comment

• Millers Crossing was an awesome movie. I watched it for the first time recently. 300 was a cool movie but I do not think it was incredible(just the fight scenes were). The Watchmen looks OK. I really do not know anything about it just that is a comic book movie. I hope it is good
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Ok, so I don't know anything about Watchmen other than what I've seen in previews and a little I summary I read about it. What caught my attention was the character 'Night Owl'. I thought it was Batman at first. I can't help but think he looks like a total ripoff of Batman. What's up with that?

Comment

• go away now

Comment

• Seriously, before it was kinda funny. Now it's just annoying.

I haven't read the Watchmen, but the movie looks sick. Plus, having not read, I cannot be disappointed :).

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                Ok, so I don't know anything about Watchmen other than what I've seen in previews and a little I summary I read about it. What caught my attention was the character 'Night Owl'. I thought it was Batman at first. I can't help but think he looks like a total ripoff of Batman. What's up with that?
                                I'm the biggest Batman geek on this board and I know Nite Owl is not a rip off of Batman. He has some characteristics in common with him, but that does not make him a carbon copy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information