No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one one in the cast wants to do another Spiderman...they didnt even want to make 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Spiderman 3 was under meidocre, they made spiderman look like a *****, crying every 5 minutes. Wat a little *****, do you think they are going to continue with it, with the red and yellow symbiods, king pin and others.

How badass would a movie be if it were about Capitan America, or Iron Man.
      Iron Man is coming out Summer of 2008...there are teaser trailers online, try IMDB...

I had never thought of doing a Spider-Man movie with the King Pin...he was kindof a universal Marvel baddie...so I don't know if they would have even ever considered using him...

And I heard that they wanted to make a Captain America movie with Aaron Eckhart...but I don't know if they would because of the role he will play in TDK and beyond...but this movie is scheduled for 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Children of men was weird...some hate it some love it...i didnt think there was much there really...kind of boring at times.
        How was Children of Men weird exactly?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Spiderman 3 was under meidocre, they made spiderman look like a *****, crying every 5 minutes. Wat a little *****, do you think they are going to continue with it, with the red and yellow symbiods, king pin and others.

How badass would a movie be if it were about Capitan America, or Iron Man.
          Iron Man comes out next year and a Captain America Movie is in production for a 2010 release is what i'm hearing. The problem that will ineviably arise with both of these movies is the hardcore fanboys crying over Marvel modernizing their origins. Iron Man originated in Vietnam and the movie has him originating in Iraq. Rumors have it that the Capt America movie won't take place in WW2 but with the War on Terrorism instead.

Comment

• they are just trying to allow everyone to relate to the movies...modernizing them and such...I don't think it's such a bad ploy...not entirely accurate but I don't think anyone will care much...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              they are just trying to allow everyone to relate to the movies...modernizing them and such...I don't think it's such a bad ploy...not entirely accurate but I don't think anyone will care much...
              Yeah I don't mind it because it allows for better special effects when modernized but you'll always get the comic book purists who wish it was left unchanged

Although making Captain America into a crucial WW2 epic would be sick

Comment

• I've never been a fan of spiderman, wither it be the comic books, the cartoons or the movies. He always seemed lame to me. To be the honest, the only heroes or characters I really liked from that whole comic book culture was Wolverine and Gambit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Although making Captain America into a crucial WW2 epic would be sick
                  The Final Showdown between Captain America and Hitler would be historic.. and after Captain America kills Hitler, he would pull back his mask and reveal that he was wearing a Red, White, and Blue yamaka.. and there's your cliffhanger for the sequel.
                  Last edited by WMD; 11-29-2007, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    The Final Showdown between Captain America and Hitler would be historic.. and after Captain America kills Hitler, he would pull back his mask and reveal that he was wearing a Red, White, and Blue yamaka.. and there's your cliffhanger for the sequel.
                    That'd be hilarious. Then he can go back to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, build a time machine, and go attack the Pharoah.

I know, It can star David Krumholtz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• imagination is endless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        How was Children of Men weird exactly?
                        Maybe the wrong choice of word...i understood it but, i know a lot of people that didnt even get it. I really didnt think it was all that good at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm another vote for Children of Men not being good. Didnt really get sucked in at any point and didnt enjoy it at all.
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Children of men was a decent movie...the ending really put me on bad terms with it.

Entrapment was on today...underrated in my opinion.

Comment

• A Beautiful Mind is on tomorrow on TNT 8 ET. Havent seen it? Go watch it. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just saw The Mist... Was pretty good, but I don't know if Stephen King ripped of Half-Life or vice verse because it is relatively the same concept.

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information