X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post

I love this movie!!!
    Haha Yes!

The scene where they brake that dudes back on the fire hydrant is classic.

Dope movie holmes.

stephenson86

Comment

• any Donnie Brasco fans in here? What about Death Wish?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueGoldGreen View Post
        any Donnie Brasco fans in here? What about Death Wish?
        Both. Donnie Brasco was excellent.
        Last edited by MaxV; 02-19-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Ace Venture When Nature Calls is on CMT

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Great movie or Greatest movie?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Aronofsky is my favorite... no respect!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Spoiler***********
                If you want to see, this guy has a few 1 minute scenes from WATCHMEN

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• The Funny People trailer is out and it looks great.

Postal Service FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    The Funny People trailer is out and it looks great.

Postal Service FTW.
                    Eric Bana is awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Eric Bana is awesome.
                      If any of us get laid tonight, it's because of Eric Bana in Munich

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueGoldGreen View Post
                        any Donnie Brasco fans in here? What about Death Wish?
                        Loved Donnie Brasco. Very good film.

Comment

• A little last minute, but I'm finally working through some of the nominated movies now and just finished up Frost/Nixon, and Langella beasted it. Great movie, but I still have Slumdog over it right now.

I'll probably catch the Reader and Milk tomorrow, so I'll be fully updated by Sunday, just in time for the show.

Comment

• Anyone seen "Once Upon a Time in America"? I've heard mixed reviews. On the surface it looks amazing with DeNiro, Pesci, Sergio Leone in a mob movie. I've heard from some that it is great but others say it long and is hard to get into. Any thoughts?

Comment

• So, Southland Tales was on earlier...I dont know why but, I sat down and watched it for a while, having not seen it in a while.

and....

It is still a piece of garbage...I mean seriously what a horrible, horrible movie. Whoever did the casting needs to enter a new profession. Did they intentional put 15-20 of the most annoying/terrible actors in one movie? WTH were they thinking? The only thing this movie has going for it is a pretty decent soundtrack, other than that...a total waste of time and money. It pains me to see Kevin Smith in this crap. Honestly, Southland Tales is one of the crappiest and most boring/unengaging movies I've ever seen. Just terrible. Why anyone would want to take part in such a project after reading the script is beyond me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                Anyone seen "Once Upon a Time in America"? I've heard mixed reviews. On the surface it looks amazing with DeNiro, Pesci, Sergio Leone in a mob movie. I've heard from some that it is great but others say it long and is hard to get into. Any thoughts?
                                I think it is a brilliant film. I enjoyed it as much as The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Great performances by all of the actors, one of my all time favorite scores, and Leone at the top of his game made for an incredible and unique mobster movie.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                So, Southland Tales was on earlier...I dont know why but, I sat down and watched it for a while, having not seen it in a while.

and....

It is still a piece of garbage...I mean seriously what a horrible, horrible movie. Whoever did the casting needs to enter a new profession. Did they intentional put 15-20 of the most annoying/terrible actors in one movie? WTH were they thinking? The only thing this movie has going for it is a pretty decent soundtrack, other than that...a total waste of time and money. It pains me to see Kevin Smith in this crap. Honestly, Southland Tales is one of the crappiest and most boring/unengaging movies I've ever seen. Just terrible. Why anyone would want to take part in such a project after reading the script is beyond me.
                                From what I hear the script was fantastic when Kelly first finished it. The movie underwent a huge amount of changes though and I think the movie ended up being worse because of that. I actually thought some of the casting was great (mostly very minor characters like the dude from The Princess Bride and the midget from Poltergeist). I did not hate it near as much as you did but I didn't really like it either. I was kept entertained just because the whole movie was so out there but because I wasn't able to really 'get' it like I did Donnie Darko I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie. I still am glad I watched it but I still think it was sort of a letdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information