Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
    see i feel like im the only one who did not think the acting in gran torino was bad. i loved that movie and thought the hmong actors were actually pretty good but just my opinion
    I thought the acting was pretty brutal. The scene where the kid is locked in the basement by Walt and he's banging on the door. Holy ****. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by GOB View Post
      As a psych major myself this is true.

Also I can't wait for Observe and Report
      I have been talking up Observe and Report for a while now. I keep trying to sell people on the fact that it is supposed to be Taxi Driver dark at times.

Comment

• Observe and Report looks so amazing.....me want.

Comment

• Terminator Salvation looks like the bees knees

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...tion/trailer-b

Comment

Terminator Salvation looks like the bees knees

I am sorry to inform you then that McG is directing. I expect nothing but **** from that movie.

Comment

Terminator Salvation looks like the bees knees

Use any song from The Fragile in a trailer and the trailer will instantly be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                Use any song from The Fragile in a trailer and the trailer will instantly be amazing.
                what song is it?

Comment

what song is it?
                  "The Day the World Went Away"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    The movie only gets more ****** up.
                    I'm going to have to watch it again because I feel like I missed out on some parts. But I definitely agree with all the hype you guys are giving it. I was a fan. Nothing I really have to say that hasn't already been said tho. Maybe I'll touch back on this after my second viewing.

Comment

• Observe and Report will be amazing I tell you

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Observe and Report will be amazing I tell you
                        There aren't many non-amazing Seth Rogan movies

Comment

I am sorry to inform you then that McG is directing. I expect nothing but **** from that movie.
                          One thing that's promising about it though is that at first Bale turned down the role because he said he wanted better story so that if it was read like a play without all the special effects it would still be a compelling story. So McG got some help and re-wrote the script and Bale actually found it good so he accepted the role of Conner.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

While that may be true, the trailer looked ******* epic. Sadly, it spoiled a main plot twist so that sucks.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              I thought the acting was pretty brutal. The scene where the kid is locked in the basement by Walt and he's banging on the door. Holy ****. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
                              I'm pretty sure they used Harold Perrineau as a stand-in for that scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                I just finished Synecdoche and I really enjoyed it. Not to the same depths as others did, but I still thought it was extremely ambitious and heartbreaking. Kaufman always brings the goods, but the monologue by the Minister and the narration at the end was perfect. Definitely breaks into my top 5 of 2008.

That said I still have Eternal Sunshine as my favorite Kaufman piece.
                                I pretty much feel the same way about Synecdoche though I have only seen it once. I'm sure I will like it more when I get to see it again.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information