Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I'm pretty sure they used Harold Perrineau as a stand-in for that scene.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTT.

Edit: http://waaalt.com/
    Last edited by Brodeur; 03-03-2009, 06:38 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I am sorry to inform you then that McG is directing. I expect nothing but **** from that movie.
      After reading this I have faith McG can't **** it up.

Christian Bale was McG's first choice to play John Conner, whom he calls "the most credible action star in the world right now." McG offered Bale the part while he was shooting "The Dark Knight," and he initially turned it down. Bale told McG that if he could refine the script to the point where it could be read on stage without any special effects and still be a compelling story, he would agree to star in it.

To that end, McG brought Jonathan Nolan on board to rewrite the script. Nolan is the brother of director Christopher Nolan, and they collaborated on the screenplays for "The Prestige" and "The Dark Knight." Anthony E. Zuiker, the creator of TV's "CSI" franchise, also worked on the script. With the script in place, Bale signed on to play Conner, with the option to do two more "Terminator" movies if this one is successful.
      http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/need...salvation.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GOB View Post

It could be a great script but that won't help piss poor directing.

Comment

• The 500 Days OF Summer Trailer

It's been getting some nice hype since Sundance, and I know there are some big Zooey and JGL fans here. I'll certainly check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            The 500 Days OF Summer Trailer

It's been getting some nice hype since Sundance, and I know there are some big Zooey and JGL fans here.
            This looks like a very good movie, but as far as Zooey Deschanel movies are concerned, I am much more excited for "Gigantic" which had a fantastic trailer IMO.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOB View Post

yeah i read that article online yesterday too---i have faith it can be a good movie, and james cameron suggested sam worthington for a specific role which gives me faith he thinks it could be good too

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Anyone pumped for G.I. Joe the movie and Transformer 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                  Anyone pumped for G.I. Joe the movie and Transformer 2
                  no and unless it involves megan fox bent over another engine block...no
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Anyone pumped for G.I. Joe the movie and Transformer 2
                    You don't know why people are pumped for Watchmen but you are pumped for these 2?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      no and unless it involves megan fox bent over another engine block...no
                      haha you know they will get some hot shots of her in that movie

Comment

haha you know they will get some hot shots of her in that movie
                        Michael Bay is the sole reason the world has not seen Scarlett Johansson topless...dont get your hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          You don't know why people are pumped for Watchmen but you are pumped for these 2?
                          haha yes absolutly

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Michael Bay is the sole reason the world has not seen Scarlett Johansson topless
                            What's this now?

She'd do it if Woody Allen told her to.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• He should make a scene in Transformers 2 where Megan Fox is topless to make up for it.

Comment

• http://news.softpedia.com/news/Scarl...er-38044.shtml

Michael Bay is a brilliant director, not only with 'The Island' to back him up but also with blockbuster movies like 'Armageddon' and 'Pearl Harbor' listed in his resume. But, according to some, he should keep quiet every once in a while, especially as he recently decided to speak about Scarlett Johansson wanted to go topless and he did not allow her to.

In an interview with 'Esquire' Magazine, Bay told the reporter that the curvy actress refused to put on a bra for a certain scene in the action thriller, but he couldn't let her do as she wanted because of the rating the movie got from the MPAA.

'Scarlett said, "I'm not wearing this f**king bra. I'm going naked." I said, "Scarlett, you can't go naked, this film is PG 13"', the director told 'Esquire'. He then added that, as Scarlett couldn't see the use of a bra in a scene showing her waking up in the morning, she stormed out the set and locked herself in her trailer. When Bay tried to calm her down, she launched on another 'foul-mouthed tirade'.

'They wanted me to be wearing a bra when I woke up. I asked, "Why don't they just put a sheet over me?" Nobody sleeps in bras - except maybe French women', the actress explained, as part of the same interview.

Anyway, don't despair: those 'Allure' photos I was telling you about last week are only days away from coming out...
                                Another link with the same story

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php...lettjohanssonp

**** Michael Bay
                                Last edited by A Perfect Score; 03-03-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information