No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, see, I thought you were going to say he did something and now she wont do it in any movie. As hot as she is, I've always thought she seemed like a *****. Just keep hoping that Woody Allen (her favorite director) will ask her to at some point.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• May Michael Bay rot in hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        May Michael Bay rot in hell...
        I've had that feeling since I saw Pearl Harbor.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I am going to remove Michael Bay from this planet.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Last edited by trkaline; 03-03-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Pearl Harbor Sucked...And I missed you

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                The 500 Days OF Summer Trailer

It's been getting some nice hype since Sundance, and I know there are some big Zooey and JGL fans here. I'll certainly check it out.
                It got rave reviews at Sundance and may be the next great film from Fox Searchlight. I do agree with APS, I'm more excited for Gigantic

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Alright since it wasn't getting answered in the other thread...

whoever knows a lot about the film/comic:

would you recommend reading the Watchmen series before seeing the movie?

like how much more/less would I enjoy the movie if I read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    Alright since it wasn't getting answered in the other thread...

You should definitely read it before the movie because it's a masterpiece of a novel.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Alright since it wasn't getting answered in the other thread...

You should read it just to read it. However, since most of us have not seen it we do not know if you need the source material.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Wow, you have not seen a ****** movie until you've seen the Happening. WTF was up with the acting in that movie? I mean sure there wasnt much to work with given the horrible and I mean horrible dialogue but, wow. Awful performances in a terrible movie. Wahlberg and Deschanel are worthless in this movie...and I love Wahlberg, depending on the role, of course. It's so bad...it seems like it's satire but, no it takes itself completely seriously. lol. One of the worst movies I've ever seen...luckily, I was entertained because, it was laughably bad.

Also, I dont get the casting...Wahlberg of course is terrible in the role but why is Zooey playing these love interests of much older men. She's not even 30 and she even looks younger than her actual age...and yet, she plays the love interests of Mark Wahlberg and Jim Carey in her last few movies. k? As for acting and praise she received in this thread...If she was ever really good in a role, I have yet to see it. She's always either terrible or forgettable.

This one is right on par with Nic Cage's Wicker Man. haha. Just hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          If she was ever really good in a role, I have yet to see it.
                          I liked her in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Zooey <3 !

Comment

• She's pretty cute but, she can't act. I'll admit that there may be some potential in Gigantic but really, she's not a good actress.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                She's pretty cute but, she can't act. I'll admit that there may be some potential in Gigantic but really, she's not a good actress.
                                See, I think she is a good actress. I liked her in her cameo in Weeds, and in Almost Famous. I actually think shes pretty funny, she has a very monotone voice and I think that besides the cuteness, shes one of the few female actresses out there who can actually make me laugh.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information