Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Just thought I'd pay homage to a favourite
    I have spent hours at a time watching that scene. That is my film school right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Just thought I'd pay homage to a favourite
      No audio track? A 'u' in 'favorite'? Tisk tisk, Fisch.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just finished RocknRolla. Wasn't a fan.

Comment

• News to piss APS off!

Someone who worked on the Wolverine movie sayssssssss

SPOILERS FOR WOLVERINE ORIGINS REGARDING DEADPOOL

Now a spoiler on what they made him look like.

:(

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            News to piss APS off!

Someone who worked on the Wolverine movie sayssssssss

SPOILERS FOR WOLVERINE ORIGINS REGARDING DEADPOOL

Now a spoiler on what they made him look like.

:(
            I am praying with every fibre that this is someone purposefully leaking wrong info. If it isnt, Im going to burn down Fox Studios. Thats right. Burn the ************ down. If they **** up Deadpool that badly, Im going to ******* lose it. My all time favorite comic character, they find the perfect actor to play him, and then what...they retconn his story into some stupid ******** *** ass movie plot? **** Fox. Give Marvel its character rights back. **** Fox.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I am praying with every fibre that this is someone purposefully leaking wrong info. If it isnt, Im going to burn down Fox Studios. Thats right. Burn the ************ down. If they **** up Deadpool that badly, Im going to ******* lose it. My all time favorite comic character, they find the perfect actor to play him, and then what...they retconn his story into some stupid ******** *** ass movie plot? **** Fox. Give Marvel its character rights back. **** Fox.
              All I have to say is it serves you ******* right for looking forward to what clearly looked and sounded like a pile of **** movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                All I have to say is it serves you ******* right for looking forward to what clearly looked and sounded like a pile of **** movie.
                You bastard...Im heartbroken over what they did to Deadpool and you rub it in my face! Admit it, you were excited when you heard that Reynolds was playing Deadpool...come burn ******* Fox down with me! Everyone! **** Fox!
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

You bastard...Im heartbroken over what they did to Deadpool and you rub it in my face! Admit it, you were excited when you heard that Reynolds was playing Deadpool...come burn ******* Fox down with me! Everyone! **** Fox!
                  **** Reynolds. Him and Deadpool both blow.

Comment

**** Reynolds. Him and Deadpool both blow.
                    **** BEN FOSTER! IT IS HE WHO REALLY BLOWS!

chirping Reynolds is one thing, but chirping Deadpool is something completely different...you have started something larger then you realize you fool!

Comment

**** BEN FOSTER! IT IS HE WHO REALLY BLOWS!

chirping Reynolds is one thing, but chirping Deadpool is something completely different...you have started something larger then you realize you fool!
                      Let's stop with the personal attacks on Ben Foster please. This board is a place of peace, not somewhere people come to be dicks :(

Comment

I have had faith for awhile now that Origins will be good because the director Gavin Hood was outstanding with the movie Tsotsi. If they let him do his thing I have no doubt he can make an entertaining action movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          I have had faith for awhile now that Origins will be good because the director Gavin Hood was outstanding with the movie Tsotsi. If they let him do his thing I have no doubt he can make an entertaining action movie.
                          If you read the spoilers above and still think it will be a good movie, you are more naive then Gonzo, who thinks Ben Foster is a good actor.

Comment

If you read the spoilers above and still think it will be a good movie, you are more naive then Gonzo, who thinks Ben Foster is a good actor.
                            haha, I never read spoilers for anything...

Comment

Ryan Reynolds the perfect actor for Deadpool? Hahahahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• He really is, actually.

I mean, hes not the greatest actor on the planet, but for what Deadpool is, I think Reynolds is pretty much the perfect fit for him.
                                Last edited by comahan; 03-07-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information