Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Ryan Reynolds the perfect actor for Deadpool? Hahahahahaha.
    Name me someone better? His style of humor is exactly the same as Deadpool's, he certainly looks the part, and has shown enough acting chops to handle any serious acting Deadpool might need to do. Had they not butchered his backstory, I actually think its one of the best actor/role choices I have seen. Ill be really upset if what commie posted is true.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I am praying with every fibre that this is someone purposefully leaking wrong info. If it isnt, Im going to burn down Fox Studios. Thats right. Burn the ************ down. If they **** up Deadpool that badly, Im going to ******* lose it. My all time favorite comic character, they find the perfect actor to play him, and then what...they retconn his story into some stupid ******** *** ass movie plot? **** Fox. Give Marvel its character rights back. **** Fox.
      Well its very simple. They needed a movie that made X-Men the last stand look like gone with the ****ing wind by comparison. Seriously, who wrote these last two pieces of garbage?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Name me someone better? His style of humor is exactly the same as Deadpool's, he certainly looks the part, and has shown enough acting chops to handle any serious acting Deadpool might need to do. Had they not butchered his backstory, I actually think its one of the best actor/role choices I have seen. Ill be really upset if what commie posted is true.
        I was just busting your chops. I can't really think of anyone better but I don't think Reynolds is all that good dramatic acting wise.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Commie come July 17th...who is going to your sig...Michael Gambon or Alan Rickman...personally I think I'd go Gambon...the previews alone make him look damn epic....however I know your a Snape fan and Snape should have a bigger role then all the ones before I'd assume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I was just busting your chops. I can't really think of anyone better but I don't think Reynolds is all that good dramatic acting wise.
            I think that there are most certainly better dramatic actors out there, but it isnt like Reynolds is some hack who cant do anything but crack jokes. In fact, I have been somewhat impressed by him in some of his dramatic roles...I think Im one of the few who actually liked Chaos Theory.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just stumbled across this movie on imdb. It's in pre-production so things could change. It's due to come out in 2010.

It's called Silence and its being directed by Martin Scorsese. It stars Daniel Day Lewis and Benicio Del Toro. While those three alone sound amazing here is the plot. If this movie is produced, it should be amazing.

Plot Summary

Comment

• woo the movie in my fantasy movie comp has DDL and Del Toro! and Scorsese is my directer
                Last edited by bantx; 03-08-2009, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else think Up! will be any good? Pixar is basically batting 1.000.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Team America: World Police

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                      Team America: World Police

/thread
                      I'm going to have to shoot you a no there twist man.

Comment

• Star Trek has me very interested.

Comment

• Just watched Ferris Bueller last night. That movie is pure cinematic gold and amazing on so many levels. Truly one of the classics.

Comment

• I finally saw Iron Man last night, what is with all the hype? People seemed to love that movie, it was ok...nothing very good about it, was strictly a paint by the numbers type superhero movie; nothing we have not seen before.

Could be like Nolan's Batmans maybe setting itself up were the first was good, the second was of course very good. The second has potential if they make Downey a raging alcoholic spiraling out of control causing **** all over the city as Iron Man, that could be decent but I don't think Favreau has it in him to make a dark movie like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              The second has potential if they make Downey a raging alcoholic spiraling out of control causing **** all over the city as Iron Man, that could be decent but I don't think Favreau has it in him to make a dark movie like that.
                              Have you seen the movie Hancock?

You would immediately regret that suggestion if you have.

Comment

• I don't think you can compare Iron Man to TDK. You can't take Iron Man too seriously and have to go into with the expectations of a super hero movie. It was a fun, exciting summer movie that exceeded expectations. You probably didn't enjoy it as much because of you're expectations. It's not a great movie with lots of depth, just a fun one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information