Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    There is no way of knowing what "Inception" will be about yet but, Chris Nolan and Leo Dicaprio together is full of win. Maybe Nolan saw my movie competition entry. :D
    Didnt Matt Damon sign on for this too? Pretty sure he did
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Didnt Matt Damon sign on for this too? Pretty sure he did
      I havent heard that but, that would be fantastic. I've only heard Leo/Nolan and potentially Ellen Page, who wouldnt be my favorite pick to be a leading lady in a Nolan movie opposite Dicaprio.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ellen Page rules.

Comment

• I like Page but, that would seem like some odd casting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ugh, Ellen Page has gotten so annoying to me. She was good in Trailer Park Boys and that was it. I want to marry her just I could make her my domestic abuse partner after watching Juno; one of the most overrated and worse movies ever made.

I can't look at her anymore without thinking of her as a smarmy little stuck up brat who deserves to be slapped around a little bit. She is like an older, more annoying version of Dakota Fanning. She will forever more ruin any movie she is in for me.

Comment

• Ever since I saw Zathura while babysitting my cousins a couple year back, I have had a thing for Kristen Stewart. Any one else?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I thought Page was excellent in Hard Candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  I thought Page was excellent in Hard Candy.
                  I agree with this. The two person show by Page and Patrick Wilson was phenomenal in that movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Ever since I saw Zathura while babysitting my cousins a couple year back, I have had a thing for Kristen Stewart. Any one else?
                    ha. I just google imaged searched her and she looks like the kid on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that Charlie thought was his son then told him to pretend to be his son to get the waitress chick. It was some ginger looking kid and it was from the first season. Hopefully someone else gets that reference...

Comment

Ever since I saw Zathura while babysitting my cousins a couple year back, I have had a thing for Kristen Stewart. Any one else?
                      I think she's pretty creepy and her strange posture freaks me out. That's just me, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        ha. I just google imaged searched her and she looks like the kid on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that Charlie thought was his son then told him to pretend to be his son to get the waitress chick. It was some ginger looking kid and it was from the first season. Hopefully someone else gets that reference...
                        I get that reference as I love It's Always Sunny but I cant let you ruin her for me! haha.

Comment

I definaltey have a thing for Kristen Stewart...I think shes super cute.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            I definaltey have a thing for Kristen Stewart...I think shes super cute.
                            Thank you. I would love tap that.

Comment

Same here, but since then I've never found her as attractive as I initially did. She's cute, though.

Comment

She's literally the walking embodiment of a ****** and is the feature character in the most goddamn annoying series of all time. **** her.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information