Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    She's literally the walking embodiment of a ****** and is the feature character in the most goddamn annoying series of all time. **** her.
    I refuse to see that movie or read that twilight book.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Hey just wondering, how was Watchmen? Might go watch it tonight

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
        Hey just wondering, how was Watchmen? Might go watch it tonight
        i hated it personally. i thought it was overdone, cheesy, and was with 4 other people who had not read the novel and had no idea what was going on.

        btw, i will never see/read twilight either, but kristen stewart is ***** hot

        sig by jkpigskin

        2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

        2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          i hated it personally. i thought it was overdone, cheesy, and was with 4 other people who had not read the novel and had no idea what was going on.

          btw, i will never see/read twilight either, but kristen stewart is ***** hot
          The cheesiness is kind of the point of the movie.

          Comment


          • Body of Lies was pretty good, I suppose. I watched it yesterday. Nothing special, just your decent espionage thriller. Not usually a genre that really entices me, I really do wish Leo and Crowe would have teamed up in a better movie...or atleast not your average espionage flick. Again, it wasnt horrible, though.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Body of Lies was pretty good, I watched it yesterday. Nothing special, just your decent espionage thriller. Not usually a genre that really entices me, I really do wish Leo and Crowe would have teamed up in a better movie...or atleast not your average espionage flick.
              I actually enjoyed Body Of Lies more than I thought. I think Leo, Crowe and Mark Strong's performances elevated it to an above average, if not great, thriller. I thought Strong actually outshined Leo and Crowe, although all three were very good.

              Comment


              • I thought Crowe was pretty forgettable really but, I agree that Leo and Strong were good.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Wasn't close to his Gladiator performance, but I thought Crowe did a solid job. He put on quite a bit of weight on for the role and I found his acting almost haunting. I watched BOL in theatres in October and I still remember Crowe specifically.

                  I'll watch any movie with Leo in it, I think he's the best actor of his generation. Can't wait for Shutter Island where he teams up with the vastly underrated Ruffalo and obviously Scorsese.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                    i hated it personally. i thought it was overdone, cheesy, and was with 4 other people who had not read the novel and had no idea what was going on.

                    btw, i will never see/read twilight either, but kristen stewart is ***** hot
                    I completely disagree..loved it.

                    Comment


                    • Just watched The King Of Comedy. Definitely interesting, pretty similar to Taxi Driver actually. Great performance by De Niro, but I can understand why it isn't that well-received. Very strange subject material.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        Just watched The King Of Comedy. Definitely interesting, pretty similar to Taxi Driver actually. Great performance by De Niro, but I can understand why it isn't that well-received. Very strange subject material.
                        One of my all time fave Scorsese flicks...I like it better then alot of his other more respected works.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          One of my all time fave Scorsese flicks...I like it better then alot of his other more respected works.
                          I agree, I too liked it more than some of his movies including Cape Fear, The Color of Money, etc.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            I agree, I too liked it more than some of his movies including Cape Fear, The Color of Money, etc.
                            Cape Fear was the inspiration for my favorite Simpsons episode

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Getting pretty excited for I Love You, Man. So far its 7 for 7 on rotten tomatoes. That doesn't mean too much for comedies but I definitely have high expectations. Paul Rudd is one of my favorite actors right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                Getting pretty excited for I Love You, Man. So far its 7 for 7 on rotten tomatoes. That doesn't mean too much for comedies but I definitely have high expectations. Paul Rudd is one of my favorite actors right now.
                                Same here. I cant wait to see it.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information