No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Rosenbaum is a poor man's Paul Rudd...but, he's funny in his own right. You'd have to watch some pretty crummy comedies to see how much they really are alike in terms of acting, though. The style, facial expressions, delivery are just eerily similar. It'd be nice to see Rosenbaum actually do some more films.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Any nice movies out there worth watching? Other than Watchmen? It seems like there's a lot of average movies out there right now. I noticed that Taken and Mall Cop were in the top 5 for last weekend which is weird seeing as they were released 6-8 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
        Any nice movies out there worth watching? Other than Watchmen? It seems like there's a lot of average movies out there right now. I noticed that Taken and Mall Cop were in the top 5 for last weekend which is weird seeing as they were released 6-8 weeks ago.
        I havent been to a theatre in a while but I imagine that Watchmen is worth seeing if you have read the novel.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Actually most people I know that haven't read the novel liked the movie more then if they did, just one of those "the book is better then the movie things"

Comment

• Anyone ever watched The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down? If you have gone through an actual heavy party stage in your life, I'd definitely recommend it.

One of the more realistic movies of it's kind that I've seen, really enjoyed it and the kind of film I can see having a cult classic like following ten years from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Getting pretty excited for I Love You, Man. So far its 7 for 7 on rotten tomatoes. That doesn't mean too much for comedies but I definitely have high expectations. Paul Rudd is one of my favorite actors right now.
              I almost went to a screening last Wednesday for it but the line was HUGE and I had just got off work (I work at a movie theater). I kind of regret not going, now that I think of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                Any nice movies out there worth watching? Other than Watchmen? It seems like there's a lot of average movies out there right now. I noticed that Taken and Mall Cop were in the top 5 for last weekend which is weird seeing as they were released 6-8 weeks ago.
                Paul Blart was okay, might wanna wait to rent to see it but Taken was great, I would go see that.

Comment

• Just watched Eternal Sunshine again tonight. I have to say, I enjoyed it much more the second time than I did the first time. The 1st time, so much is being thrown at you and you try to take it all in. The 2nd time, you can appreciate the movie and the details much more.

Comment

• Has anyone seen Edmond with William H. Macy? It was one of the weirdest/worst movies I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueGoldGreen View Post
                      Has anyone seen Edmond with William H. Macy? It was one of the weirdest/worst movies I have ever seen.
                      yeah its a really messed up movie. the scene with the black guy with long hair and the knife is so ****** up

also im watching There Will Be Blood right now- seen it multiple times but totally forgot how incredible a movie it is

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Just watched Eternal Sunshine again tonight. I have to say, I enjoyed it much more the second time than I did the first time. The 1st time, so much is being thrown at you and you try to take it all in. The 2nd time, you can appreciate the movie and the details much more.
                        Charlie Kaufman is a genius. This movie gets better everytime you watch it.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          Anyone ever watched The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down? If you have gone through an actual heavy party stage in your life, I'd definitely recommend it.

One of the more realistic movies of it's kind that I've seen, really enjoyed it and the kind of film I can see having a cult classic like following ten years from now.
                          I watched it on Showtime once and thought it was pretty funny. The rap at the end is hilarious.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I watched How High like that and loved it. There were a few parts that had me laughing really loud at 3 in the morning.

Comment

• just got back from seeing the full length feature of Che and damn it was amazing. ill post up a full review later but i give it 9/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                Anyone ever watched The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down? If you have gone through an actual heavy party stage in your life, I'd definitely recommend it.

Sooooooooo good.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information