No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see The Last House on the Left? A buddy at work said it was really good and recommended I see it, but it didn't get very good reviews.

Comment

• I just watched Lars and the Real Girl for the first time, and I am shocked I hadnt seen it before. What a touching movie. I recommend it to all. Very funny in its own quirky sort of way. I am a sucker for those unstereotypical romance films, so maybe thats why I liked this so much, but I thought it was very well done. Ryan Gosling is an awesome young actor, and a very good supporting cast as well. Overall, great movie, definately recommend it to everyone.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I just watched Lars and the Real Girl for the first time, and I am shocked I hadnt seen it before. What a touching movie. I recommend it to all. Very funny in its own quirky sort of way. I am a sucker for those unstereotypical romance films, so maybe thats why I liked this so much, but I thought it was very well done. Ryan Gosling is an awesome young actor, and a very good supporting cast as well. Overall, great movie, definately recommend it to everyone.
        Yeah it was a good movie. The ending is great.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• This was on HBO last night and I watched it today. I was laughing for all 90 minutes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Anyone see The Last House on the Left? A buddy at work said it was really good and recommended I see it, but it didn't get very good reviews.
            It was alright, a little too sadistic for me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I just watched Lars and the Real Girl for the first time, and I am shocked I hadnt seen it before. What a touching movie. I recommend it to all. Very funny in its own quirky sort of way. I am a sucker for those unstereotypical romance films, so maybe thats why I liked this so much, but I thought it was very well done. Ryan Gosling is an awesome young actor, and a very good supporting cast as well. Overall, great movie, definately recommend it to everyone.
              I enjoyed Lars a lot. Gosling is one of, if not my favorite actor, and I liked this movie all around. It was touching, and I don't feel that often when watching a movie.
              Last edited by SuperMcGee; 03-15-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• I know that a lot of you won't have the opportunity to see Che in theatres but IF it is playing near you right now i would HIGHLY recommend it. Definitely one of the best films I have seen in a long time.

Rating: 9/10

Click the spoiler button for my full review.

Last edited by DiG; 03-16-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Small Soldiers: Great movie or GREATEST MOVIE?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Small Soldiers: Great movie or GREATEST MOVIE?
                    I see your Small Soldiers and raise you...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I see your Small Soldiers and raise you...

Hey Small Soldiers is on and it's awesome okay. I don't need your approval.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        So I watched Rush Hour 3... i think alot of people hated it but I didnt think it was that bad, but obviously not the best Rush Hour. Has anyone seen Traitor... good bad?
                        I just watched it. It doesnt offer anything really new to the genre and just like just about every international/espionage type thriller, it's rather cliche but, I still liked it. I love Cheadle and Pearce, they both had quality performances. Sad Taghmaoui was good as well...actually managed to be semi-likeable, in a role where he isnt the nicest of guys, really. A bit of a complicated character. It would be nice to actually see him not play a terrorist or a villain, though. geez. He's got some talent. Jeff Daniels although seldom used here, was good too. But yeah, good cast and the movie wasnt too bad either. In comparison to say Body of Lies, it had me more interested and moved at a better pace. Pretty good overall, not great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I watched Eternal Sunshine again last night...and let me tell you, if Fight Club wasn't so amazing, ESSM would undoubtedly be my favorite movie of all time. Its so touching...the scene in the house near the end is ******* heartbreaking...probably my 2nd favorite scene of all time...If anyone hasnt seen this movie, definitely go watch it right now...It is a film that gets better everytime you watch it, which is quite a testament in itself...and now, to put on The Departed and get shitfaced. St Patricks Day ftw.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Will be watching one of these tonight, just can't decide which:

I <3 teh Coen'z

Comment

• The Coen brothers are awesome. I love this movie (along with most of their movies)

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• millers crossing was GREAT. i was disappointed in barton fink though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information