Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    And I have already said that it is a dumb ******* movie even for kids. I hated the movie because it is garbage and I stated my opinion. I am sorry I am not supporting the continuing dumbing down of the world but liking piece of **** movies like The Goonies. I have already said that I have watched many movies I loved as a child recently and most of them I liked because they are good kids movies. I did not think The Goonies was. Instead of attacking me next time about an opinion I have about a movie I doubt you have seen in a long time maybe you can watch it for yourself.
    LOL but your whole point is kind of moot when you admitted to formerly loving the movie as a kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      The Lion King is an extremely well made film and is definitely for both kids and adults so I completely disagree with this. And The Goonies has little bits of moments for people of all ages so I don't really like the point you're reaching.
      Besides the constant sexual undertones and the unoriginal shakespearian storyline...Come on man, you dont still watch the Lion King and sit back and say wow, what an excellent and mid blowing film...its great for kids, I loved it as a kid, but I dont now.

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      And I have already said that it is a dumb ******* movie even for kids. I hated the movie because it is garbage and I stated my opinion. I am sorry I am not supporting the continuing dumbing down of the world but liking piece of **** movies like The Goonies. I have already said that I have watched many movies I loved as a child recently and most of them I liked because they are good kids movies. I did not think The Goonies was. Instead of attacking me next time about an opinion I have about a movie I doubt you have seen in a long time maybe you can watch it for yourself.
      Its a kids movie man. I wasnt completely serious in insulting you, because well...Im an angry film elitist too. But I refuse to go back and watch the Goonies for fear of this sort of thing. It ruins the greatness and the nostalgia. You know what movies are still awesome though...THE NINJA TURTLES! AND SHORT CIRCUIT!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        LOL but your whole point is kind of moot when you admitted to formerly loving the movie as a kid...
        I liked Mortal Kombat Annihilation as a 7 year old and I despise the **** out of today.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          I am not arguing that I wasn't a dumb child. I am just saying trash like The Goonies should not be considered a great kids movie IMO. I am not going to attack any child who likes the movie and call them an idiot, I just think people who keep saying the movie is a classic are kidding themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Besides the constant sexual undertones and the unoriginal shakespearian storyline...Come on man, you dont still watch the Lion King and sit back and say wow, what an excellent and mid blowing film...its great for kids, I loved it as a kid, but I dont now.
            The storyline is presented in a very smart manner and I can still look at it as being an excellent film because it works in so many ways. I don't think it's as good as most Pixar movies or The Iron Giant, but it's one of the better Animated movies of all time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I am not arguing that I wasn't a dumb child. I am just saying trash like The Goonies should not be considered a great kids movie IMO. I am not going to attack any child who likes the movie and call them an idiot, I just think people who keep saying the movie is a classic are kidding themselves.
              Do you also hate Airplane! because it is a stupid movie too? I loved that when I was 12, I think its a classic. How about Spaceballs? All piece of trash movies that are so beloved that they become classics.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

You act like nobody watches The Goonies anymore.

Comment

The storyline is presented in a very smart manner and I can still look at it as being an excellent film because it works in so many ways. I don't think it's as good as most Pixar movies or The Iron Giant, but it's one of the better Animated movies of all time.
                  Now the Iron Giant, that **** is a pimp movie...now we are talking

Comment

I liked Mortal Kombat Annihilation as a 7 year old and I despise the **** out of today.
                    The first Mortal Kombat movie = pretty good
                    The second Mortal Kombat movie = pretty bad

Comment

I despised MK: Annihilation since the first time I saw it. They killed Johnny Cage!

Also - "That's my animality!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        The first Mortal Kombat movie = pretty good
                        The second Mortal Kombat movie = pretty bad
                        The first one is ******* awesome...GET OVER HERE!

Comment

Those were 500 dollar sunglasses asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Is that a Deadpool emoticon???

Comment

Those were 500 dollar sunglasses asshole.

Your soul is mine!

Comment

• Mmmm, Sonya Blade (Bridgette Wilson)

That's a nice piece of ace.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information