Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Paul View Post
    X-men 3 as soooo ******* terrible. Which was disappointing, because at the time X2 was one of my favorite superhero movies.
    ******* Bret Ratner. The man could ruin blow jobs for all mankind.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paul View Post
      X-men 3 as soooo ******* terrible. Which was disappointing, because at the time X2 was one of my favorite superhero movies.
      Yeah it was very disappointing. The first two were good. Another thing that bugged me about X3 was Juggernaut and Xavier not even saying anything to each other. They were stepbrothers ><.

      Sig by Hitman D.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Favreau is directing it...I doubt he messes it up. Hes a good director, and I like the way he did Iron Man...Im super pissed they replaced Terrence Howard, but I guess thats the studio's decision. Iron Man 2 should kick all kinds of ass, it has Sam Rockwell.

        I fully expect them to go Planet Hulk though. Well not Planet Hulk, but I think that in the Avengers movie, the main villain will be The Hulk. Ie. The Hulkbuster Armour is introduced (War Machine) and Cap, Thor, and Iron Man, maybe some Wasp and Antman, have to beat down Hulk cause he goes rampaging or something. From the comics at least, and Id like seeing it.



        Topher Grace as Eddie Brock is one of the worst casting decisions I have ever come across. Right up there with Mila Kunis in Max Payne.
        I think I read somewhere a confirmation that Hulk wasn't going to be an enemy. And yeah, Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was terrible.

        Sig by Hitman D.

        Comment


        • Just to expound on my Bret Ratner is a horrible human being theme - the thing that makes things even worse is the fact that Mathew Vaughn was originally attached, signed, sealed and delivered to direct X-Men 3. He is the absolute perfect guy to make an X-Men film, what could have been....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nrk View Post
            I think I read somewhere a confirmation that Hulk wasn't going to be an enemy. And yeah, Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was terrible.
            I read an interview with Norton, and a subsequent interview with the director, cant remember his name, that stated it was very possible that Hulk could be the villain and the last shot of him in the movie where he looks up and his eyes go green was supposed to be ambiguous.

            And Eddie Brock was a ******* weightlifter. Topher Grace was Eric Foreman. Nuff said.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I read an interview with Norton, and a subsequent interview with the director, cant remember his name, that stated it was very possible that Hulk could be the villain and the last shot of him in the movie where he looks up and his eyes go green was supposed to be ambiguous.

              And Eddie Brock was a ******* weightlifter. Topher Grace was Eric Foreman. Nuff said.
              Found what I read. Supposed official statement from Marvel
              THE AVENGERS will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk and more, as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they’ve ever faced/
              http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...5671&Itemid=99

              Sig by Hitman D.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                Found what I read. Supposed official statement from Marvel


                http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...5671&Itemid=99
                The "biggest" foe they have ever faced...THEMSELVES! AND THE HULK IS BIG!!!?!?!?! GET IT????

                Im just kidding I just want to see The Hulk and Iron Man fighting.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  The "biggest" foe they have ever faced...THEMSELVES! AND THE HULK IS BIG!!!?!?!?! GET IT????

                  Im just kidding I just want to see The Hulk and Iron Man fighting.
                  Should I bother to ask about the signature gif?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    The "biggest" foe they have ever faced...THEMSELVES! AND THE HULK IS BIG!!!?!?!?! GET IT????

                    Im just kidding I just want to see The Hulk and Iron Man fighting.
                    They did an animated movie where the Avengers had to stop the Hulk; I just don't want to see the same thing again. Plus Hulk was always one of my favorites, and I don't want to see him be the bad guy.

                    Sig by Hitman D.

                    Comment


                    • Are you sure Norton still wants to be the Hulk? I thought he was leaning toward not doing it again.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Are you sure Norton still wants to be the Hulk? I thought he was leaning toward not doing it again.
                        I think he is signed on for the next film, I dont think he has a choice...

                        Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Should I bother to ask about the signature gif?
                        hahahahaha its the best thing I have ever seen...Thats Deadpool in the new movie btw lol see what they did to him? It makes me want to burn down Fox
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Watched Heat last night. Nothing special but it was alright. There were some aspects I really liked. I loved DeNiro in this movie. He was just too cool and so smooth. I always love the style of Michael Mann movies and he does a great job of showing off LA. The machine gun fight in the streets after the bank robbery was an amazing scene. I'd put it up there as one of my favorite action scenes.

                          Comment


                          • Willy Wonka- Horror!

                            http://joblo.com/willy-wonka-horror


                            haha got to love Christopher Lloyd. 1.21 Gigawatts!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              Willy Wonka- Horror!

                              http://joblo.com/willy-wonka-horror


                              haha got to love Christopher Lloyd. 1.21 Gigawatts!
                              I would pay a hundred dollars to see this movie. Plus ZACH GIFFORD.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                It makes me want to burn down Fox
                                But your sig makes me want to dance.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information