No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else seen I Love You, Man yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      Has anyone else seen I Love You, Man yet?
      It is amazing. Go see it NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        Has anyone else seen I Love You, Man yet?
        Read the last page or 2. Great movie, Paul Rudd and Segel are hilarious together..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          It is amazing. Go see it NOW.
          Oh I saw it, and I loved it. Hilarious.

Comment

• I am about to watch The Root of all Evil?. Nothing infuriates me more than organized religion. I am hoping the movie does not just take pot shots at religion but actually bakes up what it says. I will find out soon I guess.

Comment

I am about to watch The Root of all Evil?. Nothing infuriates me more than organized religion. I am hoping the movie does not just take pot shots at religion but actually bakes up what it says. I will find out soon I guess.
              I like Dawkins but I think he tends to be a bit over the top.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                I like Dawkins but I think he tends to be a bit over the top.
                Nothing I have seen so far seems over the top. He just seems to really mass superstitions. I can relate to that.

Comment

Nothing I have seen so far seems over the top. He just seems to really mass superstitions. I can relate to that.
                  I've read his book and his works. I just think he tends to be a bit cold in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I've read his book and his works. I just think he tends to be a bit cold in person.
                    Ha, I get what you are saying. He does have a way about him and seems really angry about everything he is talking about but given the subject matter I feel it is warranted.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I just stopped watching Gran Torino after about 40 minutes or so. I'm not sure I want to go back and finish it. Does that movie pick up at the end or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          I just stopped watching Gran Torino after about 40 minutes or so. I'm not sure I want to go back and finish it. Does that movie pick up at the end or something?
                          If you have not liked it so far just give up. I thought the movie was brilliant from beginning to end so if you don't think that I doubt you change your mind on the film and miraculously like the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            I just stopped watching Gran Torino after about 40 minutes or so. I'm not sure I want to go back and finish it. Does that movie pick up at the end or something?
                            if Eastwood being racist hasnt held your attention, just stop

Comment

• Gran Torino was awesome. I don't know what you were expecting. Gonzo is right, if you haven't liked it so far you probably won't like the rest. I think you should at least give it a shot.

Comment

• Old, but I love this trailer. Should be the best action flick of 09.

"you think you're human?"
                                "I am human"
                                looks at missing chest and abdoman
                                "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information