Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    How do you have them already? Internet?
    yeah internet


    Comment


    • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Go to www.superherohype.com....Look to the right and there should be a link that says Joker Picture #2 Revealed.
      K, I got it....nice


      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Just watched City of God, that was a sweet movie, kind of sucks that its all in subtitle but it still really good

        Comment


        • what's it about...??

          That pic of Joker is badass...I can not wait for that movie...

          Comment


          • Since we did collections, let's see the Top 10 movies.

            1. Snatch
            2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
            3. Stand By Me
            4. Knocked Up
            5. Forrest Gump
            6. Goodwill Hunting
            7. Stranger Than Fiction
            8. Garden State
            9. The Godfather II
            10. The Departed/Saving Private Ryan/Fight Club

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              what's it about...??

              That pic of Joker is badass...I can not wait for that movie...
              It's about kids growing up in a City in Brazil where they basically run everything, lots of drugs and violence

              Comment


              • i remember watching this movie in theaters that jet li movie that was on tnt


                Comment


                • my top 10....

                  1) Pulp Fiction
                  2) Last King of Scotland
                  3) No Country for Old Men
                  4) Training Day
                  5) Superbad
                  6) Man on the Moon
                  7) Blood Diamond
                  8) Batman Begins
                  9) We Were Soldiers
                  10) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Just watched City of God, that was a sweet movie, kind of sucks that its all in subtitle but it still really good
                    Incredible film

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      my top 10....

                      1) Pulp Fiction
                      2) Last King of Scotland
                      3) No Country for Old Men
                      4) Training Day
                      5) Superbad
                      6) Man on the Moon
                      7) Blood Diamond
                      8) Batman Begins
                      9) We Were Soldiers
                      10) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
                      My top 10 (in no order)

                      1) Boondock Saints
                      2) Good Will Hunting
                      3) American History X
                      4) American Pie Trilogy
                      5) Forrest Gump
                      6) A Few Good Men
                      7) Fight Club
                      8) The Usual Suspects
                      9) Anchorman
                      10) Animal House


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • I loved that you called it the American Pie "Trilogy". It makes it sound so esteemed.

                        Comment


                        • 1. Boondock Saints
                          2. Pulp Fiction
                          3. Fight Club
                          4. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
                          5. Old School
                          6. Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels
                          7. Good Fellas
                          8. The Departed
                          9. Reservoir Dogs
                          10. Snatch

                          I just made that real quick I'm sure I will think of other movies that should be up there

                          Comment


                          • 1. The Big Lebowski
                            2. Field Of Dreams
                            3. Clerk I
                            4. Lock, Stock
                            5. Fargo
                            6. Raising Arizona
                            7. The 40-Year Old Virgin
                            8. Boogie Nights
                            9. Full Metal Jacket
                            10. The Magnificent Seven



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • My top 10.

                              1. Pulp Fiction
                              2. Fellowship of the Ring
                              3. Return of the King
                              4. Two Towers
                              5. Dead Poet's Society
                              6. American Beauty
                              7. Shawshank Redemption
                              8. A Clockwork Orange
                              9. 2001: A Space Odyssey
                              10. City of God

                              Honorable Mentions:
                              Memento
                              Braveheart
                              Star Wars
                              Se7en
                              Magnolia
                              In the Name of the Father
                              Pan's Labyrinth
                              The Good the Bad & The Ugly
                              Reservoir Dogs
                              Godfather Triology

                              sig by jkpigskin

                              2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                              2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                                My top 10.

                                1. Pulp Fiction
                                2. Fellowship of the Ring
                                3. Return of the King
                                4. Two Towers
                                5. Dead Poet's Society
                                6. American Beauty
                                7. Shawshank Redemption
                                8. A Clockwork Orange
                                9. 2001: A Space Odyssey
                                10. City of God

                                Honorable Mentions:
                                Memento
                                Braveheart
                                Star Wars
                                Se7en
                                Magnolia
                                In the Name of the Father
                                Pan's Labyrinth
                                The Good the Bad & The Ugly
                                Reservoir Dogs
                                Godfather Triology
                                I forgot that and Wag the Dog



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information