Clear All

• I loved Heat.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      I loved Heat.
      Did you watch DeNiro/Pacino team up again in the greatness known as Righteous Kill:) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I'd watch it.
        I know, huh? Bunnies with RPG's,M-14's, and rocket launchers...oh my.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          i completely agree. I was so disappointed. It had a great message but the message was forced- they were so preachy it was unbearable. Instead of being subtle and discreet or realistic, they were so blatant about it. Brokeback Mountain was a much better film. That year was a weak year for movies i gotta say. Capote had great acting but i was not in love with the script and i did not see Good Night Good Luck
          Watch it, if you are at all interested in journalism, it is a great movie. Edward R Murrow is one of my heroes, and that movie was absolutely amazing.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            Watch it, if you are at all interested in journalism, it is a great movie. Edward R Murrow is one of my heroes, and that movie was absolutely amazing.
            Plus, it's just a ******* good movie, even if you dont care about journalism.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Speaking of that specific year, Munich is one of the best films of the decade and I'm depressed that it never even got considered (even though I loved Brokeback).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Speaking of that specific year, Munich is one of the best films of the decade and I'm depressed that it never even got considered (even though I loved Brokeback).
                I thought it was a tad too long. Also, Brokeback Mountain was overrated, not that I was one of the people who wanted Crash; I thought The Constant Gardener was the best.

Comment

I thought it was a tad too long. Also, Brokeback Mountain was overrated, not that I was one of the people who wanted Crash; I thought The Constant Gardener was the best.
                  You're a tad too long, and not dick wise. And I love The Constant Gardener as well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Speaking of that specific year, Munich is one of the best films of the decade and I'm depressed that it never even got considered (even though I loved Brokeback).
                    I didn't like Munich, it bored me. It was really surprising, considering I am a history major and terrorism fascinates me.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Munich was fantastic. If there is any way we get laid tonight we should thank Eric Bana in Munich

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Were those your first Bourne movie viewings?
                        I had seen the first one before, but never the second. I much prefer the first. I just started the 3rd one, which is by far the most critically acclaimed. I am anxious to see how it holds up.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

You're a tad too long, and not dick wise. And I love The Constant Gardener as well.
                          Actually, Rachel Weisz is my favorite actress by far and I've always been a big fan of Ralph Fiennes. So, throw those two in a movie and add a great script and you'll win me over.

Comment

• Also, I ******* love this movie so much:

Any one else?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I had seen the first one before, but never the second. I much prefer the first. I just started the 3rd one, which is by far the most critically acclaimed. I am anxious to see how it holds up.
                              I'm very surprised here APS, better late than never, though. :) You're very right in saying Identity trumps Supremecy...but, there is a legitimate argument between Identity vs Ultimatum. Those two are gold. It really is an exceptional series. Gotta be pretty special when many, the majority even would say the 3rd installment is better than the 1st.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Actually, Rachel Weisz is my favorite actress by far and I've always been a big fan of Ralph Fiennes. So, throw those two in a movie and add a great script and you'll win me over.
                                I've hit a string of Weisz movies for some reason or another. But yeah, I've developed a little bit of a thing for her lately. mmmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information