Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harvey is a great movie- they dont make em like that anymore

    sig by jkpigskin

    2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

    2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

    Comment


    • Ricky Bobby: How was school today, boys?
      Walker: I threw a bunch of Grandpa Chip's war medals off the bridge.
      [Chip is startled]
      Ricky Bobby: Sounds like a good day. How 'bout you, TR?
      Texas Ranger: The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C.
      Cal Naughton, Jr.: Bingo.
      Ricky Bobby: Nice.
      Texas Ranger: She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.
      Cal Naughton, Jr.: I wet my bed until I was nineteen. There's no shame in that.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

      Comment


      • A film that everyone should be excited for is Lars von Trier's Antichrist, a very interesting project that is set to make its debut at the forthcoming Cannes market. Starring Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg, the English language pic is set in nature and based on the theory that it was Satan, not God, who created the world. In the psychological thriller that evolves into a horror film, Dafoe and Gainsbourg will play a couple who retreat to an isolated cabin in the woods following the death of their child. The first official image was posted online (albeit a bit cropped) and can be viewed inside.


        Looks like a sinner, errr winner. Hehehehe...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post


          Looks like a sinner, errr winner. Hehehehe...
          Dogville sucked ass, von Trier needs to make things happen to make up for that.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • At the very least the movie will piss off the religious right and when they hear about it there will be a lot of whining so I am happy. The concept sounds very interesting and I will defiantly be seeing it in theaters.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Dogville sucked ass, von Trier needs to make things happen to make up for that.
              It has the potential. A bit of Dafoe will do the trick.

              I got a lot of ******* catching up to do. Sunshine Cleaning, The Great Buck Howard, it's going to be a fun week



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                It has the potential. A bit of Dafoe will do the trick.

                I got a lot of ******* catching up to do. Sunshine Cleaning, The Great Buck Howard, it's going to be a fun week
                You better go see I Love You, Man if you haven't already. We must continue to support Jason Segal.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  You better go see I Love You, Man if you haven't already. We must continue to support Jason Segal.
                  Oh, it's on my list, no worries sir



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • Good indie-ish movies never get released where I am so no Sunshine Cleaning for me. At least Observe and Report will get a release here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      You better go see I Love You, Man if you haven't already. We must continue to support Jason Segal.
                      It was a really good movie, one of the funniest I have seen in a while.

                      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      At the very least the movie will piss off the religious right and when they hear about it there will be a lot of whining so I am happy. The concept sounds very interesting and I will defiantly be seeing it in theaters.
                      Seconded.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

                      Comment




                      • This is an excellent movie idea. This is what the Nolan batman series should lead to I think.

                        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                        Comment


                        • Austin Powers is for the win (FTW)!
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                          Next Up: 2012

                          Comment


                          • That Grayson trailer should incorporate his Nightwing persona instead of his Robin persona.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Just finished The Wackness. Solid Movie. Peck was actually pretty good in it, and Kingsley was great as always. The movie also just furthers my obsession with Olivia Thirlby.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Just finished The Wackness. Solid Movie. Peck was actually pretty good in it, and Kingsley was great as always. The movie also just furthers my obsession with Olivia Thirlby.
                                I also really enjoyed it.

                                I watched Easy Rider last night and loved it. Such a tremendous and beautiful film. I can see why it is so beloved.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information