Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Just finished The Wackness. Solid Movie. Peck was actually pretty good in it, and Kingsley was great as always. The movie also just furthers my obsession with Olivia Thirlby.
    I meant to see this with the hope/expectation of those three things, but I just kind of forgot about it. Maybe I'll watch it tonight, not like I'm going to have to do anything at work tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm not at all excited for Observe and Report.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      This is an excellent movie idea. This is what the Nolan batman series should lead to I think.
      Too bad that isnt real, it looks epic.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just watched Rounders. Great movie. I have been in a bit of a Matt Damon streak lately...The Bourne Trilogy, Good Will Hunting and Rounders all in like a week.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Just watched Rounders. Great movie. I have been in a bit of a Matt Damon streak lately...The Bourne Trilogy, Good Will Hunting and Rounders all in like a week.
          Hah wtf I just watched Rounders for the first time at random here. Loved it btw.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I love you man was pretty funny at times, very annoying at others, awkward, and was very protracted. Not sure if I used protracted right there but it means to drag a story out.

Anyone see the remake of "last house on the left"?

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
              Hah wtf I just watched Rounders for the first time at random here. Loved it btw.
              Definitely a good film. I dont like it as much as the other Matt Damon films I listed, but that is mainly because Good Will Hunting is well...Good Will Hunting and the Bourne Trilogy is straight up badass. Still, hard to beat Norton and Damon together, both are great, and its a thoroughly enjoyable movie.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Just finished The Wackness. Solid Movie. Peck was actually pretty good in it, and Kingsley was great as always. The movie also just furthers my obsession with Olivia Thirlby.
                I third this. Also a fantastic soundtrack and I don't even listen to rap

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Witness the awesome that is the Where The Wild Things Are trailer.

Last edited by Paul; 03-25-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Witness the awesome that is the Where The Wild Things Are trailer.

it got taken down :(

I am so excited for this movie

Comment

• http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...gs-are/trailer

Where the Wild Things Are HD trailer

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic. I, as well, am super excited for Where The Wild Things Are.

Sean Penn, Jim Carrey, and Benicio Del Toro are expected to play the Three Stooges for the Farrelly brothers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...gs-are/trailer

It would make me cry tears of joy if I could cry.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...gs-are/trailer

Arcade Fire+Where the Wild Things Are=Epic win

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• This is probably nsfw b/c of language at the end. You have been warned (so I won't be infracted).

Hot Fuzz in 5 seconds. :D

Comment

• Taking Woodstock looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information