Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Are they really doing a Blindside movie?

If yes, who would play Michael?
    Well they are making a Moneyball movie.....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• If the NFL doesn't work for Oher, he could play himself in the movie! Or perhaps Glen "Big Baby" Davis can act...haha

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        If the NFL doesn't work for Oher, he could play himself in the movie! Or perhaps Glen "Big Baby" Davis can act...haha
        Tugg Speedman can gain some weight, wear some blackface, and be Oher. I mean, he was pretty convincing as a ****** in Simple Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Tugg Speedman can gain some weight, wear some blackface, and be Oher. I mean, he was pretty convincing as a ****** in Simple Jack
          You m-m-m-m-a-ade me ha-a-py!

Comment

Well they are making a Moneyball movie.....
            There is CHAIR THROWING in Moneyball. What the hell more do you need?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              There is CHAIR THROWING in Moneyball. What the hell more do you need?
              Hey, all I'm wondering is if Brant Colamarino's man boobs are enough to get it an R rating

Comment

• Here's the imdb link. Its supposed to come out in 2011.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0878804/

Oh and if the can't find anyone for Big Mike, Beanie Wells can always bulk up and play him. There faces are very similar.

Comment

Hey, all I'm wondering is if Brant Colamarino's man boobs are enough to get it an R rating
                  If they have the scene where Beane is watching the game on a little mini TV it's guaranteed an R rating.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• trailer for the hangover

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thehangover/

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                      Remember when Ed Helms was a Daily Show reporter and Bradley Cooper was the *** counselor at summer camp?

Looks good though, smart comedy people

Comment

Remember when Ed Helms was a Daily Show reporter and Bradley Cooper was the *** counselor at summer camp?

Looks good though, smart comedy people
                        Zach Galifanakas is one of my all time fave stand up comedians, and I just cannot help laughing whenever he is on screen...I even liked him in Out Cold.

No regrets, thats my motto...That, and everybody wang chung tonight.

Classic.

Not to mention, I really like Bradley Cooper. Watched Wet Hot American Summer a few weeks ago. Oh, and Michael Showalter is the man.

And for The Hangover, Heather Graham is so incredibly hot that it isnt even fair.
                        Last edited by A Perfect Score; 03-27-2009, 02:51 AM.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Ghostbusters II just started on Bravo.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I watched American Beauty last night. One of the best overall movies I have ever seen. Never loses its touch or gets stale. Great movie. Go watch it.

That is all.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I watched American Beauty last night. One of the best overall movies I have ever seen. Never loses its touch or gets stale. Great movie. Go watch it.

That is all.
                              The trash bag scene still bugs me to this day, but overall, it's a phenomenal movie. When Spacey owns his boss, that scene is terrific.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Zach Galifanakas is one of my all time fave stand up comedians, and I just cannot help laughing whenever he is on screen...

Same here. I'm sure you've seen this, but I can't wait until this movie actually comes out:

and this is one of my favs:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information