Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It was in the script, I forgot if it was on the DVD. It's just a more ballsy version of a certain thing that happened at the end, which I'm sure you'll be able to get.
    Yes, it is and the ending is one of the reasons I find True Romance to be terribly overrated, such a ****** ******* ending it ruined the movie for me. Taratino's ending and it would be up there with Reservoir and Pulp.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Based on movies they directed not produced
      I listed movies they directed.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        True Romance is one of my favorite movies. Won't comment on the ending, like he said it should be pretty easy to figure out what happens differently. Regardless of how it did end, I just love it.

        Just watched Royal Tenenbaums.
        Hooray for IFC.
        One of my all time faves. Although, I must be honest, the more I watch them both, the more I like Rushmore more. Both great films though. Rushmore's ending scene is so utterly amazing.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Benicio del Toro is the man. Just felt I needed to say that.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            Benicio del Toro is the man. Just felt I needed to say that.
            He most certainly is good sir. In fact, Im going to plus rep you for appreciating his awesomeness.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • OK so I just watched Fast Food Nation and I must know who this girl is. I swear I have seen her before.

              http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9937/vlcsnap315620.png

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Benicio del Toro is the man. Just felt I needed to say that.
                I have been a huge fan since "Fear and Lathing in Las Vegas".

                Great Movie BTW

                Comment


                • Watch Super High Me when you get a chance, it's on youtube. Basically it's Super Size Me but with, well yea I think you get the point of the documentary.

                  Even if you don't smoke weed I think it's a good watch, it's about an hour and a half.


                  Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Watch Super High Me when you get a chance, it's on youtube. Basically it's Super Size Me but with, well yea I think you get the point of the documentary.

                    Even if you don't smoke weed I think it's a good watch, it's about an hour and a half.
                    Are you promoting illegal activity??? Do I need to contact a moderator??

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Are you promoting illegal activity??? Do I need to contact a moderator??
                      Did someone let you out of your kennel again?

                      In all seriousness if promoting a movie about marijuana is against the board rules I'll edit it.


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • Just watched "Reign Over Me".....not sure why but it's always been a movie I've wanted to see. And I think Don Cheadle is a great actor. I just expected more from the movie. I didn't expect it to be some great masterpiece, just didn't expect it to be as boring as it was.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          Just watched "Reign Over Me".....not sure why but it's always been a movie I've wanted to see. And I think Don Cheadle is a great actor. I just expected more from the movie. I didn't expect it to be some great masterpiece, just didn't expect it to be as boring as it was.
                          I really liked it. The psychosis that Adam Sandler's character was under was very intriguing to me.

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            I really liked it. The psychosis that Adam Sandler's character was under was very intriguing to me.
                            I enjoyed Reign Over Me for the most part.

                            I'm about to watch City of God again in a little bit.

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Watch Super High Me when you get a chance, it's on youtube. Basically it's Super Size Me but with, well yea I think you get the point of the documentary.

                              Even if you don't smoke weed I think it's a good watch, it's about an hour and a half.
                              Awesome, awesome movie.I haven't seen it in a while. I'll probably pick it up and watch it on 4/20.

                              Sig by Hitman D.

                              Comment


                              • just watched Changeling, was a nice movie, very good acting

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information