Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    They're the same person! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My mind is blown!
    Hide and Seek is amazing okay.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
      I figured they were going to mess Deadpool up, and pretty much this whole movie up. The first 2 X-Men were good I thought, but unfortunately they didn't have the same director/writers for the third or origins. Was Gambit any good at least?

The actor didn't want to do it again, I believe, because of the make up. It took them a long ass time to apply it. I think I read that a while back; but Nightcrawler should have definitely been in the third. Colossus needed a bigger role in the movies as well IMO.
      You are right. Alan Cummings, who played Nightcrawler, didnt want to play the role again because of hte makeup, and he wasnt going to have a large part anyways.

And no, Gambit wasnt good. Klitch was ok as him, but he got MAYBE 10 minutes of screen time. No character development whatsoever.

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      You should never watch test prints, the final cut often barely resembles the test prints.
      In this case, I heard there is 14 minutes of footage missing. This wasnt any test print. Barring special effects, this was the final cut. So unless 14 minutes can save the entire movie, I dont see it.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Bout to go see I Love You Man. Hope it's funny.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Bout to go see I Love You Man. Hope it's funny.
          I need to see that. I've heard good things. Let me know how it is!

Comment

• Its Kitsch not Klitch APS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Its Kitsch not Klitch APS.
              I was close
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                That's not what fight club is really about, it is a comment on the consumeristic culture we are in and about finding yourself outside of that culture. That your possessions don't define you, rather it is you who defines you.
                I am aware, I am just poking fun at APS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I Love You Man was pretty good, not quite on the level of 40 YOV or Superbad but still quite good.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I am aware, I am just poking fun at APS.
                    Dont poke me

Comment

• Bruno trailer is out::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ph6dURMhI

Looks solid. Seems like it'll be like Borat, where the scripted stuff isn't as funny as the unscripted interaction with people. The bit of him on the talk show seemed kind of dumb to me.. Still, Cohen is the man, so I'll be seeing this as soon as it comes out.
                      Last edited by WMD; 04-03-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Bruno trailer is out::

Looks solid. Seems like it'll be like Borat, where the scripted stuff isn't as funny as the unscripted interaction with people. The bit of him on the talk show seemed kind of dumb to me.. Still, Cohen is the man, so I'll be seeing this as soon as it comes out.
                        After watching that trailer, my only question is this. So at what point does he give Eddie Murphy a giant gun with a cd player and a microwave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Bruno trailer is out::

how do you defend yourself against a man with 2 dildos ahhahah.

Comment

• I read somewhere that the original cut got the NC-17 rating

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I finally saw I Love You, Man. It was fantastic. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in a theater.

Comment

• So, I watched that Wolverine movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information