No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha!!! Ron Paul was in that trailer.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen. I know it sounds like some French "arthouse" movie, but it's much further from that. It's made by the same people who made Ong Bak, and The Protector. I think it's better than the Protector(no kidnapping elephants) and it's on par with Ong Bak. If you like martial arts movies I guarantee you you'll love this movie. The end of the movie is something like the Dead or Alive video game. I don't think it's out in theaters or on DVD here in the States. But I'm pretty sure you guys know how to use torrents to get it. I don't want to post a link to a torrent site and get banned, so you're unfortunately on your own there.

If you can't find it then PM me, and I'll send you the link.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
        I want Apocalypse :(
        Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
        Mister Sinister would be an awesome addition as well.
        Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister would be amazing on film........but Fox has the rights. They'd probably turn Mr. Sinister into a bi-curious emo college student, and Apocalypse would be the giant cloud that bosses him around.:(
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
          Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen.
          Saw the trailer and will be watching this later, for sure.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen. I know it sounds like some French "arthouse" movie, but it's much further from that. It's made by the same people who made Ong Bak, and The Protector. I think it's better than the Protector(no kidnapping elephants) and it's on par with Ong Bak. If you like martial arts movies I guarantee you you'll love this movie. The end of the movie is something like the Dead or Alive video game. I don't think it's out in theaters or on DVD here in the States. But I'm pretty sure you guys know how to use torrents to get it. I don't want to post a link to a torrent site and get banned, so you're unfortunately on your own there.

I'll have to check it out, I loved Ong Bak and The Protector.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen. I know it sounds like some French "arthouse" movie, but it's much further from that. It's made by the same people who made Ong Bak, and The Protector. I think it's better than the Protector(no kidnapping elephants) and it's on par with Ong Bak. If you like martial arts movies I guarantee you you'll love this movie. The end of the movie is something like the Dead or Alive video game. I don't think it's out in theaters or on DVD here in the States. But I'm pretty sure you guys know how to use torrents to get it. I don't want to post a link to a torrent site and get banned, so you're unfortunately on your own there.

It is out on DVD, and it's amazing.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                It is out on DVD, and it's amazing.
                Cool I didn't know that. I'll go out and get it to support the filmmakers. I hope we get to see and eventual Tony Jaa film with the girl from that movie. That would be epic!
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• So, I just watched The Wackness. I really really enjoyed it. I love when I watch a movie and it impresses me way more than I expected. The soundtrack was great, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Saw "Run Lola Run" today. Pretty good.. I was pretty tired so I was dozing off at parts during the first half, but the second half was quite good. I'll have to check it out again when I am fully awake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Saw "Run Lola Run" today. Pretty good.. I was pretty tired so I was dozing off at parts during the first half, but the second half was quite good. I'll have to check it out again when I am fully awake.
                      I watched the movie with my aunt about 5 years back and I still catch **** from her and the rest of my family because it is such a crazy movie. I was a big fan of the movie then and I really need to watch it again sometime soon.

In other news I ******* called the Wolverine movie being a pile of ****. The director choice was good but I just had a bad feeling about it.

I watched Road House again last night and it is such a perfect so bad its good movie. I can think of very few movies better for watching when with a group of friends. I had a great time making fun of it. ******* Swayz rips a guys throat out. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        I finally saw I Love You, Man. It was fantastic. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in a theater.
                        I saw this tonight. It was pretty damn funny. Simply movie, but it made me laugh a lot.

Comment

• Splappin' da bass!!

Comment

• I just saw Seven Pounds. I'm a pretty big Will Smith fan so I thought I'd give it a whirl and I came away liking it. It wasn't the best movie he has ever done but it was well acted, well written and was a good overall story.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yeah. I Love You, Man was awesome. I just recently went to go see it in the theaters again. Still very funny.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Funny Games was on HBO just now, it was alright. Watts is always great, Tim Roth is Tim Roth, and Michael Pitt has some big time acting chops. The movie still wasnt amazing or anything, though. Good direction and good acting but, meh...maybe it's the subject matter. ha. It also tends to move at a glacial like speed. Nearly two hours long and it felt longer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information