Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Funny Games was on HBO just now, it was alright. Watts is always great, Tim Roth is Tim Roth, and Michael Pitt has some big time acting chops. The movie still wasnt amazing or anything, though. Good direction and good acting but, meh...maybe it's the subject matter. ha. It also tends to move at a glacial like speed.
    TIM ROTH!!!! I love Tim Roth...we studied Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead in English this year, and he is awesome in that movie
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• haha. Roth is amazing. How can you not love Tim Roth? Am I right? :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        TIM ROTH!!!! I love Tim Roth...we studied Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead in English this year, and he is awesome in that movie
        Some of the scenes in that movie are hilarious. Like the question game that they play when they can only ask questions.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I Love You Man was awesome. I saw Last Houst on the Left last night cuz my friend and I wanted to do something after getting dinner. It was an enjoyable popcorn movie for sure and like all current horror movies had many moments that made you laugh at the characters' stupidity. The chicks in it are bangin' too :P
          Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            So, I just watched The Wackness. I really really enjoyed it. I love when I watch a movie and it impresses me way more than I expected. The soundtrack was great, too.
            Fantastic movie.
            Temple University Owls

Comment

• Yea, the Wackness was very solid. Much better than I anticipated. I love Ben Kingsley.

Comment

• Fast & Furious makes $30M on its opening day, meaning it will likely out-gross Watchmen's opening weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Fast & Furious makes $30M on its opening day, meaning it will likely out-gross Watchmen's opening weekend.
                  They're already confirming another sequel. I've berated every single one of my friends on Facebook who went and saw it.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Fast & Furious makes $30M on its opening day, meaning it will likely out-gross Watchmen's opening weekend.
                    That is so ******* disgusting to me. This will now lead to more ****** movie franchises getting revived. It will also mean I have to see Paul Walker in more movies. It will also mean studios will care even less about making good movies. Nothing good will come out of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      It will also mean studios will care even less about making good movies.
                      They haven't been caring for a while.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Someone recommended that I go see that new Fast and Furious movie last night. I LOL'd.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          They haven't been caring for a while.
                          Oh I know. **** like Fast and Furious making all this movie will give them even less incentive though. Why spend a lot of money making a great movie or even invest a little money in an ambitious movie when you can just make mindless crap and make hundreds of millions. Every time a movie like Fast and Furious makes boatloads of money I die a little inside. It is sad that Epic Movie or **** like that has a large audience and something like Watchmen barely makes 100 mill, most of that money likely coming from people expecting another 300 and leaving disappointed. The movie snob in me will continue to ***** about **** happening.

Comment

• I know I'm a little late but do you guys know anywhere where they have the wolverine leak?

PM me the link for +rep.
                            When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• I saw the Fast and the Furious because all my wack ass friends wanted to see it, it honestly sucked, Vin Diesel is annoying to watch in any movie.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• The Fast and Furious set of movies is so ******* ***
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information