Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I've probably seen about 16 minutes of the Matrix...some of the middle and the end...that's about it.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-02-2007, 02:01 PM.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I've probably about 16 minutes of the Matrix...some of the middle and the end...that's about it.
      Same here. It's too weird for me

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bantx View Post
        anyone here a fan of horror movies i rarely see people talk about it im a huge fan, whats ur favorite horror/ghost movie
        The Shining



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Same here. It's too weird for me
          I really liked the Matrix for the concept, but the dialogue is just sooooo bad.


          Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            The Shining
            Gotta go with that. Simply one of the greatest of all-time.


            Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              The Shining
              whats it about?


              Comment


              • Alrite, I need to see this Boondock Saints. It's on to many peoples list, and I haven't seen it yet. So I'll probably check it out pretty soon, maybe even today since I'm stopping by the Movie Trading Company to check out some new movies.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Alrite, I need to see this Boondock Saints. It's on to many peoples list, and I haven't seen it yet. So I'll probably check it out pretty soon, maybe even today since I'm stopping by the Movie Trading Company to check out some new movies.
                  Oh, you better rent it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    whats it about?
                    bantx you have to rent it.

                    A struggling writer and his family takes a job as a winter watchman in a hotel.



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • I have also never seen Boondock Saints. if i have I don't remember it. then again i don't remember most of the years 2001-2004

                      Comment


                      • The Shining, Clock Work Orange, Full Metal Jacket...Why Stanley Kubrick is the MAN.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          The Shining, Clock Work Orange, Full Metal Jacket...Why Stanley Kubrick is the MAN.
                          you forgot Dr. Strangelove



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            The Shining, Clock Work Orange, Full Metal Jacket...Why Stanley Kubrick is the MAN.
                            The Shining is great.. I didn't really like Clockwork Orange.. and I only thought half of Full Metal Jacket was good. 2001 was alright... and Dr. Strangelove was awesome!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              The Shining is great.. I didn't really like Clockwork Orange.. and I only thought half of Full Metal Jacket was good. 2001 was alright... and Dr. Strangelove was awesome!
                              WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Because he lacks humanity.


                                Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information