Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    1. Kevin James is a gift to the comedic world.

2. I'm not a fatass, and I'd drop you in a second.
    Looks like its us two vs. everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
      And you are going to lose.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• SIAP, but Rob Zombie is making a sequel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1311067/

Apparently there is a rumor that he goes without a mask for the majority of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          I like Kevin James in King of Queens only. His stand up isn't funny at all.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
            havent been on in a while but have you guys seen the new bruno trailer looks hella funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489BspCsQbA

also has anyone seen adventureland?
            Yes, very solid movie. Only made I think 6 million its' opening weekend... Suprising, because the cast and all included is really funny. It starts out in a SuperBad-esque way, but turns out to be actually somewhat of a romantic comedy. All the actors play their parts well.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the "nerdy" guy with the glasses played in Freaks and Geeks back in the day. One of my fav movies of 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
              I like Kevin James in King of Queens only. His stand up isn't funny at all.
              When Everybody Loves Raymond had Kevin James guest appear and King of Queens had Ray Romano guest appear... I thought that was great. Love both shows. Agree though, Kevin James stand up = not too hot. His show was great though, for a while.

Comment

• OK, Im super excited for "Extract"...Jason Bateman, Ben Affleck, J.K Simmons, Mila Kunis...this just has all kinds of right written all over it

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I love mike judge.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    SIAP, but Rob Zombie is making a sequel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1311067/

Apparently there is a rumor that he goes without a mask for the majority of the movie.
                    And that movie will be a complete **** pie, just like every other Rob Zombie movie.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I love mike judge.
                      You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brent again.

Seriously though, **** yes. Is this guy not the most underrated person in all of entertainment? King of the Hill defines underrated TV that is truly epic and then you add Office Space...those two alone should be enough to make him HOF material, but then we get Beavis and Butt-head and Idiocracy.

Mike Judge is the ******* man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brent again.

Seriously though, **** yes. Is this guy not the most underrated person in all of entertainment? King of the Hill defines underrated TV that is truly epic and then you add Office Space...those two alone should be enough to make him HOF material, but then we get Beavis and Butt-head and Idiocracy.

Mike Judge is the ******* man.
                        1) Arlen from King of the Hill is based on two of the cities my parents live by (Arlington and Allen TX).

2) Office Space was filmed where my parents work, in fact you can see the building they work in during the highway scene at the beginning.

3) Idiocracy was a foretelling of the human race .

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          1) Arlen from King of the Hill is based on two of the cities my parents live by (Arlington and Allen TX).

2) Office Space was filmed where my parents work, in fact you can see the building they work in during the highway scene at the beginning.

3) Idiocracy was a foretelling of the human race .
                          I hope other people understand how much awesomeness is involved in this post.

Comment

• I just watched Out of Sight tonight. Very solid film. I also picked up Forgetting Sarah Marshall for 5 bucks. I am pretty happy about that.

Comment

• I saw The Transporter tonight. Didn't care for it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                I just watched Out of Sight tonight. Very solid film. I also picked up Forgetting Sarah Marshall for 5 bucks. I am pretty happy about that.
                                Nothing makes me laugh like Forgetting Sarah Marshall does.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information