Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    OK, Im super excited for "Extract"...Jason Bateman, Ben Affleck, J.K Simmons, Mila Kunis...this just has all kinds of right written all over it

You forget also Kristen Wiig who is hilarious. Mike Judge is great.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

OK, Im super excited for "Extract"...Jason Bateman, Ben Affleck, J.K Simmons, Mila Kunis...this just has all kinds of right written all over it

That trailer is soo full of win

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• saw knocked up....again last night. i always notice extremely funny lines evreytime i see it

Comment

• Harrelson, who is being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault in 2006, did not deny his involvement.

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

TMZ.com posted two videos of the incident, including one recorded by the larger camera before it was damaged.

The first video shows the photographer following Harrelson and his daughter down an escalator and out of the terminal. It ends with Harrelson apparently reaching for the lens.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I assume were talking about Woody? He is the man regardless.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Observe and Report... Ummmm

I don't know what to say about that movie. It's definitely nothing like Paul Blart, but I'm not sure if I would call it a "good" movie.

I laughed out loud several times, but I also said what the hell is this several times. In the end, I was entertained. Still, it's really hard to say HAHAHAH or why did I spend money on that. Hmm I'll give it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                saw knocked up....again last night. i always notice extremely funny lines evreytime i see it
                Love it.. seen it a million times on HBO.

I wish they'd start showing the 40 Year Old Virgin on there again..

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  Observe and Report... Ummmm

I don't know what to say about that movie. It's definitely nothing like Paul Blart, but I'm not sure if I would call it a "good" movie.

I laughed out loud several times, but I also said what the hell is this several times. In the end, I was entertained. Still, it's really hard to say HAHAHAH or why did I spend money on that. Hmm I'll give it a day.
                  Well, its marketed as a comedy but like, isnt.. a comedy. Really. So im not sure HAHAHAH is what they were going for in terms of immediate reaction.

Comment

• I saw O&R today and I loved it. Big fan of Jody Hill and it had a ******* hilarioius ending

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I watched a movie called "Pathology" tonight, and while at first it seemed at interesting premise, it devolved into a boring, stereotypical slasher type film. However, there was one thing about the film that really impressed me, and Im gunna throw it out there now. Watch out for Michael Weston, because the guy can act. Wow. I had seen him in things before and been impressed (Garden State, Scrubs, Six Feet Under) but he was quite good in this film.

Guy is on the rise, and I really like him as an actor.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I watched a movie called "Pathology" tonight, and while at first it seemed at interesting premise, it devolved into a boring, stereotypical slasher type film. However, there was one thing about the film that really impressed me, and Im gunna throw it out there now. Watch out for Michael Weston, because the guy can act. Wow. I had seen him in things before and been impressed (Garden State, Scrubs, Six Feet Under) but he was quite good in this film.

Yeah I'm a huge fan of his too. His small part in Garden State was hilarious.

Stories from the force!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I watched a movie called "Pathology" tonight, and while at first it seemed at interesting premise, it devolved into a boring, stereotypical slasher type film. However, there was one thing about the film that really impressed me, and Im gunna throw it out there now. Watch out for Michael Weston, because the guy can act. Wow. I had seen him in things before and been impressed (Garden State, Scrubs, Six Feet Under) but he was quite good in this film.

Yeah I've seen Pathology. Talk about a rubbish movie.

Comment

• After letting Observe and Report "marinate" for a night, I can't stop laughing to myself. It's really different then Seth's other movies because he actually does act in this movie.

It's definiteley a dark comedy...solid cast, and haha I reallly liked that movie. Completely goes in different directions than your expecting.

Comment

• This was a pretty interesting documentary. It makes me with I had Channel 4 in America.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I got done watching this movie called Snake Island and has anyone else seen it?

If any of you have I have a question. There was a snake on there that had black and red bands and I was wondering if anyone knew what species that is?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information