No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Righteous Kill with a friend and it actually wasn't too terrible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Moon
      How did I miss this until now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucimal Island View Post
        There was a snake on there that had black and red bands and I was wondering if anyone knew what species that is?
        If I remember it correctly from when I was a kid: "red on black, you're okay jack" so that would make it a king snake.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I just watched "The Descent"....that was scary ****...The part with the night vision video camera and the ******* scary ass creature scared the living **** out of me...
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            How did I miss this until now?
            Whoa.. that looks quite spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Whoa.. that looks quite spectacular.
              And I can tell you why...Sam Rockwell + Kevin Spacey= epic epic win

Thats right, two epics
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                And I can tell you why...Sam Rockwell + Kevin Spacey= epic epic win

Thats right, two epics
                I just hope the moon gets a best supporting actor nomination.

Comment

I just watched "The Descent"....that was scary ****...The part with the night vision video camera and the ******* scary ass creature scared the living **** out of me...
                  What that the first time you ever saw it? They're making a sequel, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    What that the first time you ever saw it? They're making a sequel, by the way.
                    Yes, it was the first time I saw it...I have been recently forced to explore the horror genre by the new lady friend...I normally avoid it, since I dont like scary movies...most of them are stupid, but The Descent was quite good...Ive been exposed to all ends of the spectrum since we started dating...she made me watch The Unborn, which, by the way, was ******* terrible...what was Gary Oldman doing in that movie? Ugh...But yeah, next time is The Orphanage, so we will see...I still hate horror movies.

Comment

I still hate horror movies.
                      There are few good horror movies made any more. The Descent was one. I thought the first Saw was pretty original but Cary Elwes was pretty annoying. The remake in 2004 of Dawn of the Dead was good. I thought Hostel was pretty funny. That's another thing I think people dont realize, horror movies are intended to be funny. The Others wasnt bad. Freddy vs. Jason was so hilarious. Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula was good; so was Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. In fact, I would argue that Dead Alive is one of the funniest movie's I've ever seen. Then of course others like, the Evil Dead trilogy, the '86 version of The Fly. Oh and another classic: Rosemary's Baby.

How can you say you are a film buff and not watch horror APS?

Comment

• The Orphanage is great...it is kind of a horror movie and isnt. It's a "ghost" story but, it's not scary...there is more to it than that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          There are few good horror movies made any more. The Descent was one. I thought the first Saw was pretty original but Cary Elwes was pretty annoying. The remake in 2004 of Dawn of the Dead was good. I thought Hostel was pretty funny. That's another thing I think people dont realize, horror movies are intended to be funny. The Others wasnt bad. Freddy vs. Jason was so hilarious. Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula was good; so was Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. In fact, I would argue that Dead Alive is one of the funniest movie's I've ever seen. Then of course others like, the Evil Dead trilogy, the '86 version of The Fly. Oh and another classic: Rosemary's Baby.

How can you say you are a film buff and not watch horror APS?
                          I never claim to be a film buff, I'm labeled as one! But I try and watch horror movies that are decent movies, not just mindless gore and slashing. If I here a movie has gotten good reviews and it happens to be a horror, or someone I trust recommends it to me, I dont mind watching it. But from my own personal experience, 90% of horror movies are pure trash. For example, I love 28 Days Later. And the new Dawn of the Dead remake wasnt half bad as well. Ive seen alot of the horror classics as well, just new horror films...ugh. Except Shaun of the Dead. It is the end all and be all of modern horror.

Comment

• I watched the entire LOTR series (extended edition) and I have to say that is ******* amazing. I think because it was so widely liked that it gets overlooked sometimes but it is SO good. It is definitely best if you invest some time one weekend and watch the whole series. I highly recommend it. Its not just a 3.5 hour epic, its an 11 hour epic. I hadn't watched it in a couple years and watching it again after not seeing it for a while reminded me of how freaking good it is.

Comment

• LOTR = Overrated to the extreme!!!!!

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                                LOTR = Overrated to the extreme!!!!!
                                you shut your mouth young man

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information