• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    you shut your mouth young man
    No. Its unwatchable.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
    Originally posted by GoRavens
    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
      LOTR = Overrated to the extreme!!!!!
      Only the movies.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Lounging on the river is extremely overrated, I agree. Not sure why you would talk about this in the Movie thread though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I am watching Space Jam later tonight. I really hope it is as awesome as I remember (and I am sure it will be).

I watched In the Valley of Elah last night, I thought it was very good.

Comment

• Observe and Report it was okay, funny when watching it but it doesn't leave a lasting effect funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Watched Righteous Kill with a friend and it actually wasn't too terrible.
              Yeah it wasn't that bad. I thought it would be Pacino and Deniro just cordiallyyelling at each other
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I am watching Space Jam later tonight. I really hope it is as awesome as I remember (and I am sure it will be).
                When I was kid, there was a point where I literally watched Space Jam 2-3 a day, everyday. I watched it somewhat recently and it was awesome.

MJ + Looney Toons + Bill Murray + Wayne Knight + Jim Rome Cameo = WIN

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Observe and Report it was okay, funny when watching it but it doesn't leave a lasting effect funny.
                  Really? I can't wait to go see that, I just haven't had a chance yet. I thought the previews looked hilarious. I am a big fan of Seth Rogen's too.
                  Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
                    Really? I can't wait to go see that, I just haven't had a chance yet. I thought the previews looked hilarious. I am a big fan of Seth Rogen's too.
                    You have to go into the cinema knowing what to expect. If you're expecting Pineapple Express you're not going to appreciate the movie fully.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
                      Don't expect the same thing as previous Seth Rogen films.. It's a movie where you the more time that passes after you leave the theater, the funnier it gets.

It's a dark comedy, and Seth Rogen actually acts in this movie. It's hard to explain, but go in expecting to be entertained. Easy enough. Honestly, I loved it.

Comment

Making legendary novels into a movie is damn near impossible... Yet Peter Jackson did the best possible job ANYONE could have done when he took on the project of doing this.

They are all 3 phenominal and only get better the more I watch them. They rival Star Wars (the original 3), and yes I mean that. Although, I wasn't around when the Star Wars movies 1st came out, so I guess I can't fully appreciate them.

Still, Lord of the Rings trilogy = AMAZING.

Sean Astin wrote his biography based mainly on his time filming these 3 movies.

Comment

• New Mike Tyson documentary. Looks well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            New Mike Tyson documentary. Looks well done.
                            I really, really want to see this. Tyson is one of the most interesting personalities to me.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing Hunger tonight. Very interesting movie about a very interesting topic. As of now I think I really liked it but I will have to think about it a bit more before I can decide

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                Observe and Report it was okay, funny when watching it but it doesn't leave a lasting effect funny.
                                Thats because Kevin James >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Rogen as we all know by now. :) His best role is being the voice of the Bob the blob thingy in Monsters vs Aliens.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information