Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    David Carruso is a pimp. I would call him one of the top 5 most awesome gingers.
    http://epiconeliner.com/

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      David Carruso is a pimp. I would call him one of the top 5 most awesome gingers.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• God Damnit HChu, beating me to it. Bastard

Comment

• http://www.theonion.com/content/news...m_deal_to_****

Comment

• Is Body of Lies a good movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              Is Body of Lies a good movie?
              51% on Rotten Tomatoes, so you might like it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just saw observe and report...it sucked, dont watch it unless you are extremely stoned, then it might produce a giggle, plus way to much **** in that movie, do these people think that isht is funny or what. I love seth rogan but he needs to stick to judd epitaw flicks/writing his own ****

On Andrew Luck
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Is Body of Lies a good movie?
                  No not really. I honestly had a hard time staying awake during it.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                    Looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Comment

• Foot Fist Way was enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Foot Fist Way was enjoyable.
                        You think it's cool to come in here and beat up the band? Cause I think that's cool as ****

Comment

• I ******* love The People Vs. Larry Flynt. It is for sure one of my all time favorite movies. Milos Forman is such an incredibly underrated and awesome director.

Comment

• So after some Lakeview Terrace, I decided to watch some more suspense/drama type movies, and ran across Kalifornia. It was a little slow at the beginning, but man, Brad Pitt was awesome in it. Duchovny was decent in it also. A solid movie overall.

Comment

• I watched Observe and Report. Not really a huge fan.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Watching The People Vs. Larry Flynt makes me ******* hate these people who try and force their morals on everyone else so much. It is such an excellent movie and I respect the hell out of Flynt for standing up to the ******** laws of the time and really being an advocate of free speech. Some laws are just so ******* dumb. Who the **** really thinks they have the right to tell people what they can and can't look at when it is not causing anyone else any harm. It is crazy to think that Hustler was banned and buying it was breaking the law only 30 years back. It really is infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information