No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body of Lies was alright, I'd even say it was pretty good, far from great, though...and I was also struggling to stay intereted at parts and it has my two favorite actors in it. But then again, I just really hate espionage thrillers...except for Bourne, which I love.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      The People Vs. Larry Flynt
      Awesome movie. I thought it was so great.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Awesome movie. I thought it was so great.
        I decided to watch it again last night as it has been a few years. I have loving it until the alcohol caught up to me and I decided to go to sleep. I will be finishing it tonight.

Comment

• I watched Say Anything last night. Great movie, but still not as good as High Fidelity as far as Cusack films go. On that note, god I love John Cusack. What a great actor. High Fidelity is the ****.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I watched Say Anything last night. Great movie, but still not as good as High Fidelity as far as Cusack films go. On that note, god I love John Cusack. What a great actor. High Fidelity is the ****.
            Say Anything has always been my favorite rom com. Cusack is just about the only actor that can make romantic comedies bearable for me.

Comment

Say Anything has always been my favorite rom com. Cusack is just about the only actor that can make romantic comedies bearable for me.
              Love Actually is probably my favorite rom com.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I dont know, there are certain Rom Coms out there that I enjoy...films like ESSM and so on make Romantic Comedies sufferable, however I am not inclined to call the ******** "romcoms" that flood our theatres Romantic Comedies. Most are boring and formulaic. However, Say Anything is pure awesomeness. Lloyd Dobler is the ****. However, I still prefer High Fidelity. I get in arguments all the time about whether High Fidelity is a chick flick or not, and I constantly refute the claim that it is. It is a romantic comedy, but definitely not a chick flick. Stupid people.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Definitely, Maybe was actually a decent rom com. I'm not much for rom com's but, I thought it was pretty good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• edit wrong thread

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Definitely, Maybe was actually a decent rom com. I'm not much for rom com's but, I thought it was pretty good.
                      Wanna know why? Ryan Reynolds, thats why.

Comment

• The Tyson doc was excellent. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

• my friend saw 17 again and said it was kinda funny. I don't trust his comedic standards since he didn't like superbad, but take it FWIWB.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• +++rep to anyone who can find me a link for Sin Nombre.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Is Body of Lies a good movie?
                              It was decent.
                              Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                +++rep to anyone who can find me a link for Sin Nombre.
                                I'm on the same boat. All the ones I've found so far have no subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information