Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    The Tyson doc was excellent. I really enjoyed it.
    Did you see it in theaters or did you download it? I really want to see it but I didn't know it had been released yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Did you see it in theaters or did you download it? I really want to see it but I didn't know it had been released yet.
      I really wish it was out in a theater I could go to. Either way the quality was excellent. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        I'm on the same boat. All the ones I've found so far have no subtitles.
        I can't even find one without subtitles.. not that it would help me. All I've found are trailers.

Comment

• Dragonball Evolution is so ******* horrible, I thought it was gonna be bad but wow...they changed absolutely everything only thing that was like dragonball was the names. It felt rushed, I dont think the people that made it ever watched the show or read the manga..so many things wrong with the movie I hope all the people involved in making it rot in hell...I watched it online so I lost no money only time but its an hour and ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. I hope someone else takes a shot at it I just hope that person isn't half ********...

Comment

• Larry Flynt is a ******* patriot. I admire the hell out of what he did. He was willing to go to jail to fight for basic human rights. The movie is so ******* excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Larry Flynt is a ******* patriot. I admire the hell out of what he did. He was willing to go to jail to fight for basic human rights. The movie is so ******* excellent.
              I agree.

Apparently the right to the free speech and the press stops at a spread vagina

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I need a movie to watch. Preferably some action/drama. I tried watching that Kalifornia movie someone mentioned a few pages back, but I could only find a French version. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  I need a movie to watch. Preferably some action/drama. I tried watching that Kalifornia movie someone mentioned a few pages back, but I could only find a French version. Any suggestions?
                  In Bruges is one of the best 'action-drama' movies I have seen in years...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    In Bruges is one of the best 'action-drama' movies I have seen in years...
                    sweet, haven't seen it yet, I'll try to find a link. thanks

Comment

• Just finished watching 'Tyson' (Thanks Gonzo) and it was great. There was some real interesting stuff. The thing I liked about it was how brutally honest it was. It wasn't just meant for the glorification of Tyson but to provide insight into his life. I found the stuff about his upbringing to his prime as a boxer fascinating. Definitely worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Just finished watching 'Tyson' (Thanks Gonzo) and it was great. There was some real interesting stuff. The thing I liked about it was how brutally honest it was. It wasn't just meant for the glorification of Tyson but to provide insight into his life. I found the stuff about his upbringing to his prime as a boxer fascinating. Definitely worth watching.
                        I loved how Tyson didn't shy away from any subject. You are right, it was brutally honest. He didn't try to hide the fact that he is extremely flawed man who made some really bad decision. He was a fascinating interview and the subject matter I found insanely interesting.

Comment

• Any1 here interested in Halloween 2 coming out 8/28/09?

Heres a teaser shown on ET earlier
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWKJGKdztc

A official teaser is coming out any day now. If you want I can post some pics.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I saw Crank: High Voltage today.

Pretty much just like the first Crank. Jason Statham running around, shooting people, lots of boobs, and randomness. Including the most random fight scene of all time. WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I saw Crank: High Voltage today.

Pretty much just like the first Crank. Jason Statham running around, shooting people, lots of boobs, and randomness. Including the most random fight scene of all time. WTF.
                              Are you sure about that?

I watched Boys N the Hood tonight with a few friends and they hated it. I hate when someone can hate a great movie like that and then praise a pos like Paul Blart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Are you sure about that?

I watched Boys N the Hood tonight with a few friends and they hated it. I hate when someone can hate a great movie like that and then praise a pos like Paul Blart.
                                They praised Blart and hated the gift to cinema that s known as Boyz N the Hood? Do us all a favor, shoot them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information