Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    They praised Blart and hated the gift to cinema that s known as Boyz N the Hood? Do us all a favor, shoot them.
    lol I thought about it, but then I asked myself what would would Furious Styles do? I am actually really angry right now because of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
      lol I thought about it, but then I asked myself what would would Furious Styles do? I am actually really angry right now because of this.
      As you should be. At least karate chop one of them in the balls or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
        Are you sure about that?

I watched Boys N the Hood tonight with a few friends and they hated it. I hate when someone can hate a great movie like that and then praise a pos like Paul Blart.
        I am very sure about that. Gotta love when a movie doesn't take itself seriously.. at all. The movie is just like a live action video game. When it references the first movie, it shows a flashback so you aren't left out of the loop.

It's completely random and stupid.. fast paced, quick cuts, everything.. I recommend it as long as you liked the first Crank. Basically the same thing but.. maybe faster paced. And I think more boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          Any1 here interested in Halloween 2 coming out 8/28/09?

Heres a teaser shown on ET earlier
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWKJGKdztc

A official teaser is coming out any day now. If you want I can post some pics.
          I heard Rob Zombie was going to do his own thing for Halloween 2 which is cool...

Devils Reject's is still my favorite Rob Zombie movie, it was sick.
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• ive seen Diaries of the Dead by Romero. It was one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              +++rep to anyone who can find me a link for Sin Nombre.
              I have it without subtitles. If you're interested ,PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
                ive seen Diaries of the Dead by Romero. It was one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst
                Get the hell out of here with the ish. George Romero is a ******* saint who can do no wrong and Diary had some very funny moments. I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Diary of the Dead was good other than the bad acting I liked it, Romero is awesome.

Comment

• it was funny at some point, but i felt like it was predictable, the camera gave me headache, the acting was horrible and the ending was dumb

Comment

• Gonzo, can you finally do yourself a favor and go ******* see Observe and Report!?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Gonzo, can you finally do yourself a favor and go ******* see Observe and Report!?
                        I am trying real hard. I was picked up by my grandparents earlier today and I had no idea I was going to be staying with them but now I am. I keep bringing up that I really want to see the movie but it is not playing at the cheap theater so I will have to wait and see. Likely I will be going to it on Tuesday in a not so sober state.

Comment

• Role Models was absolutely hilarious.
                          Temple University Owls

Comment

• Observe and Report was much more hilarious before I saw Blart.. god dang it
                            Last edited by Whistler6; 04-19-2009, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BawY4gjAdM

this movie looks bad ass!!!

P.S. how do you post youtube videos

Comment

• Firstly, I type...

[youtube][/youtube

Then I put the entire url in between there...ex) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BawY4gjAdM

Then delete everything up to and including the "=" sign. So that just leaves...-BawY4gjAdM in between the brackets. You can just as easily just copy that part from the url, instead of copying the whole thing. Just make sure it's not hyperlinked still or it wont work...it has to be black.

So your finished product would look like...

[youtube]-BawY4gjAdM[/youtube

Just close in youtube on the end and you'll get....

Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-19-2009, 10:10 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information