X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Nice, I loved BTDKYD.
    = Unpredictable

Ethan Hawke and Tomei were awesome (thank you Bret Michaels). How Marisa Tomei continues to be so gorgeous in her mid-40's completely baffles me.

Comment

• That movie was greatness simply for PSH's magical performance.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Holy ****, just finished Cube for the first time. That was totally ****** up and awesome.

Comment

• Saw Kalifornia this weekend. Never even heard of it. Saw it starred Brad Pitt so I was intrigued. A very good movie I was surprised, one of Pitt's best roles, and I never knew about it. Definitely recommend.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Don't know if this holds true for all Borders'.. but they have quite a few DVD's for 50% off. Had I known, I would've went earlier.. but I got The Producers (Deluxe Edition), Lawrence of Arabia (Collectors Edition), and The Lenny Bruce Performance Film for a total of $34. Good deal, I say.

Comment

• Watched Fight Club last night. Once again, I blue myself.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Lawrence of Arabia (Collectors Edition)
                Goddamn I love that movie. That's an epic, epic movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Nice, I loved BTDKYD.
                  Yup. Fantastic movie.
                  Temple University Owls

Comment

• http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1908271

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Resevoir Dogs is awesome. Harvey Keitel is such as stud. I also love Steve Buschemi and Tim Roth but Keitel is especially awesome.

Comment

• I watched two movies last night. Watched Synecdoche, New York for the first time last night. It was weird but I enjoyed it. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was brilliant like always.

Also watched Big Daddy for like the billionth time. Such a classic movie, just about every line in that movie is great. The playground scene is classic.

"Man this Yoohoo is good, you know what else is good, smoking dope. I ain't gonna rat you out. You know, puffing the cheeba, go by the see saw smoke a j. You know what I'm talking about?"

Comment

• Well, tonight I watched Choke, Matchstick Men, and Rocknrolla with the ladyfriend. Good evening of movies, had seen all 3 before, with Choke and Matchstick Men as personal faves due to the awesomeness of Rockwell, and Rocknrolla is a return to form for Guy Ritchie, gotta love it.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Bridge on the River Kwai is pretty damn good, too. And Brief Encounter, for any of you Lean-ites out there.

I was disappointed in BTDKYD. Just rather underwhelmed by the whole thing.

Comment

• "Hey guys! Woah, big gulps, huh? Alright. Well, see ya later!"

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                "Hey guys! Woah, big gulps, huh? Alright. Well, see ya later!"
                                I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information