No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Fall last night. One of the most gorgeous movies ever, but I only found the story to be okay. Solid overall.
    Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart
      And I didn't even see it coming!

Comment

• Just got done watching "The Wrestler" it was classic I didn't like the end at first but now that I have had time to think it over it was fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          = Unpredictable

Ethan Hawke and Tomei were awesome (thank you Bret Michaels). How Marisa Tomei continues to be so gorgeous in her mid-40's completely baffles me.
          Marisa Tomei blew my mind in that movie. Wow.

I had to watch it last night after reading about it here. Great movie, pretty disturbing plot though, but I loved it.

Comment

• I watched Observe and Report last night and really loved it. I found it was just such an interesting film and Rogan gives a fantastic ******* performance.

Comment

• Just watched "The Mutant Chronicles" which I know doesn't come out in theaters yet and no I didn't down load it HDNET was having a special pre theaters showing.

It was kinda confusing and very bloody not for kids that is for sure but all and all not bad not great but not to bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Just watched "The Mutant Chronicles" which I know doesn't come out in theaters yet and no I didn't down load it HDNET was having a special pre theaters showing.

It was kinda confusing and very bloody not for kids that is for sure but all and all not bad not great but not to bad.
                I watched this film almost a year ago...the DVDrip has been on the internet for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...I dont know if they didnt have a distributor, but its been postponed a while...great cast, but a ****** movie overall...
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  I watched Observe and Report last night and really loved it. I found it was just such an interesting film and Rogan gives a fantastic ******* performance.
                  Director Jody Hill will be the next big thing in comedy

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    I watched this film almost a year ago...the DVDrip has been on the internet for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...I dont know if they didnt have a distributor, but its been postponed a while...great cast, but a ****** movie overall...
                    I was wondering why they would put it on TV first but I didn't know much about it but any ways it was free so can't complain.

Comment

• Greatest sports movie ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Greatest sports movie ever?

Far greater

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Uhhhhh....

Comment

• You're all wrong.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Hmmm

?

I know BOE agrees.

Comment

• Bobby D disagrees.

Comment