No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Dragonball for the comic awfulness.... it didn't disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Enough of the Sports Movies..

Alfred Hitchcock + James Stewart = amazing greatness!
      Even better movie with the combo...

Comment

Enough of the Sports Movies..

Alfred Hitchcock + James Stewart = amazing greatness!
        This is one I recommend every time someone asks for something to watch. Probably my favorite Hitchcock film.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Crank 2: High Voltage is the greatest thing ever.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
            Crank 2: High Voltage is the greatest thing ever.
            Haha I think I liked the first one more.. but Crank 2 was much more random and stupid. Good stuff.

Comment

Haha I think I liked the first one more.. but Crank 2 was much more random and stupid. Good stuff.
              "Did I drop some change, or do I hear a chink?!"

Sex scene at the race track is hilarious.

Random Dennis killing is also gold.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Pothead Amy Smart makes me randy.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFcLbSVTg7o

Theres a official trail to H2(Halloween2). Quality isnt great but the official release isnt til tomarrow.

Looks very good IMO. Cant wait!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Sigh. I saw my most anticipated movie of 2009 - The Informers today...what a disappointment. Downright horrible and a shame that Bret Easton Ellis has to have his name attached to that garbage.

The director absolutely does not understand his works, did not get the scope of the novel and royally ****** over the movie. I honestly believe I could have done a better job directing it. What a ******* waste, it could have been great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      Sigh. I saw my most anticipated movie of 2009 - The Informers today...what a disappointment. Downright horrible and a shame that Bret Easton Ellis has to have his name attached to that garbage.

The director absolutely does not understand his works, did not get the scope of the novel and royally ****** over the movie. I honestly believe I could have done a better job directing it. What a ******* waste, it could have been great.
                      See, now I had this in my top 10 anticipated movies of 09 too...what a shame...
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        See, now I had this in my top 10 anticipated movies of 09 too...what a shame...
                        I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you see it though. Go see it just to understand the travesty.

Comment

• The Wrestler left me speechless. Clint Mansell, yea I'd blow him if he asked. Same with DA. Also how the HELL did Rourke not win best actor my god! Wish I saw this sooner I knew I was going to love it.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you see it though. Go see it just to understand the travesty.
                            Its too bad, cause im a huge BEE fan, and The Informers is one of my favorite novels of his. I was super pissed when I heard they cut out the role of the vampire, Brandon Routh would have been great. I am a big Amber Heard fan, and when I heard she spent alot of time naked, that kinda helped get me excited for it. It has a fantastic cast and source material, and its a shame to hear that it was wasted.

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                            The Wrestler left me speechless. Clint Mansell, yea I'd blow him if he asked. Same with DA. Also how the HELL did Rourke not win best actor my god! Wish I saw this sooner I knew I was going to love it.
                            Ugh...I though The Wrestler was a good movie, but there was just something about it which didnt settle right with me. At times, I thought Aronofsky did a fantastic job directing, and other times, I thought the film fell completely flat. Rourke was great though. Not like, all time performance great like some people give him credit for, but very very good.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Its too bad, cause im a huge BEE fan, and The Informers is one of my favorite novels of his. I was super pissed when I heard they cut out the role of the vampire, Brandon Routh would have been great. I am a big Amber Heard fan, and when I heard she spent alot of time naked, that kinda helped get me excited for it. It has a fantastic cast and source material, and its a shame to hear that it was wasted.

It badly needed the vampires, the vampires make the entire novel somewhat tie together perfectly. Makes no sense and yes...Routh seemed to be the perfect casting choice for one.

Amber Heard is indeed naked for just about the entire movie though, which makes the movie go from a half star to a full one star.

Comment

• I guess this showed at Sundance. Looks hilarious to me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information