Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I never actually got the spiderman movie hype. They sure are well received but, I dont think they're nearly as good as everyone else seems to think they are.
    The first Spiderman was good but the other two weren't anything special

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      The first Spiderman was good but the other two weren't anything special
      The 2nd one is like, the best reviewed superhero movie of all time. It was a great flick IMO.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Spiderman 3 sucked because I couldn't tell the difference between Toby and the guy from that 70's show. They look the same.

It was made worse by the scenes with Toby that had the wierd music and he is walking down the street pointing at people. It was just so weird.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          The 2nd one is like, the best reviewed superhero movie of all time. It was a great flick IMO.
          Well, I'm sorry I don't see it then, as far as where the greatest lies.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I saw the X-Men movie... there are some incredibly cheesy scenes, but overall I thought it was solid. More along the lines of something to do so you're not bored, it's a solid superhero action movie, nothing special. Entertaining, but certain characters are really given the shaft.

Comment

• I got bored and I like this upcoming District 9 movie. So I made a sig:

I posted this in the sig comment thread but I figured it'd get more views on here haha. If you want to use it, +rep/credit me and tell me you are using it.

EDIT: The Unseen took it.
              Last edited by Brent; 05-02-2009, 10:19 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm currently watching the Lion King with my little sister. How awesome am I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  I'm currently watching the Lion King with my little sister. How awesome am I?
                  I've never gotten over the androgyny of Whoopi's hyena. Still kinda creeps me out.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'm currently watching the Lion King with my little sister. How awesome am I?
                    I always thought you were pretty awesome. She hot?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I always thought you were pretty awesome. She hot?
                      Not your type, sir.

Comment

Not your type, sir.
                        Ha. Ladies and Gentleman, that was a yes.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Not your type, sir.
                          That hurts Paul.

EDIT: Jason Segel has a great *****.
                          Last edited by Brodeur; 05-02-2009, 10:40 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw Observe and Report and Wolverine this weekend. Both were worth my 10 dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              I saw the X-Men movie... there are some incredibly cheesy scenes, but overall I thought it was solid. More along the lines of something to do so you're not bored, it's a solid superhero action movie, nothing special. Entertaining, but certain characters are really given the shaft.
                              Agreed. I thought that it was pretty good, but Deadpool & Gambit weren't given credit for being the awesome comic book characters that they are.

Gambit didn't even have an accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Hugh makes a fantastic Wolverine & Liev was great as Sabertooth.

Overall it was entertaining.... far better than X-Men 3, but that is not really hard to do.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Baby's Day Out is on. As a comedy, this movie is way ahead of its time. As an adventure movie, it is only outdone by the first three of the Indiana Jones series. It's also got the greatest baby actor of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information