No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched The Wizard last night. It was pretty ******* hilarious.

Comment

• Miller's Crossing: I'm a big Coen Brothers fan, but this didnt do it for me. It was overall well done and for its time, a nice looking movie, but the story was a bit confusing considering characters are discussed before we're introduced to them. Not bad, but probably the worst Coen Brothers movie I've seen.

Seven Pounds: Absolute trash. That is all.
      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
        Miller's Crossing: I'm a big Coen Brothers fan, but this didnt do it for me. It was overall well done and for its time, a nice looking movie, but the story was a bit confusing considering characters are discussed before we're introduced to them. Not bad, but probably the worst Coen Brothers movie I've seen.
        Miller's Crossing is my favorite Coen brothers film so I will not stand for this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Miller's Crossing is my favorite Coen brothers film so I will not stand for this.
          Well you have to remember this Miller's Crossing hate is coming from the same guy who was hating on movies he had never seen :(

Comment

• this was pretty crazy

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm ashamed to admit that I spent money on Fast and Furious this past weekend. Amazing cars, action packed racing, crumby plot... Still, I was actually entertained. So I guess it gets a thumbs up. How can I say that?

Comment

Tis your prerogative.
                Temple University Owls

Comment

• Wolverine was okay.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    Wolverine was okay.
                    That didn't stop it from making ******* 90 mill at the box office. I have not seen Wolverine so I cannot judge but I just hate seeing almost exclusively unoriginal material making the crazy money at the box office. It keeps leading to **** movies being made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      That didn't stop it from making ******* 90 mill at the box office. I have not seen Wolverine so I cannot judge but I just hate seeing almost exclusively unoriginal material making the crazy money at the box office. It keeps leading to **** movies being made.
                      What? Does that mean Fast & Furious wasnt good? **** I was looking forward to seeing that! Lame.

/sarcasm

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Well Wolverine was better than The Last Stand.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well Wolverine was better than The Last Stand.
                          Making a movie that is better than anything Bret Ratner directs is not hard (yes I know many people love Rush Hour 1 and 2 but name me another decent Ratner film besides those which were both carried by the actors).
                          Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 05-04-2009, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Sorry.. but "Well Wolverine" sounds like an amazing concept for a movie.

Comment

• Now Fast and Furious was truly a bad movie.

god I see too many ****** movies. I hope Star Trek will be good.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Now Fast and Furious was truly a bad movie.

god I see too many ****** movies. I hope Star Trek will be good.
                                The Trek looks amazing. I expect great things.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information